PDA

View Full Version : Invoices

honeydopm
11-15-2010, 11:25 PM
I already use quickbooks for my regular monthly customers and billing but im going to have some carbon copy invoices and estimates made up and i was wondering if anyone had any they could post. Im not looking to copy your invoice just looking for input and examples to go off of. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

honeydopm
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Anyone?????

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
this is a really generic one that i use for short term customers (go on vacation, mower broke...etc.)

Zak’s Professional Lawn Care

INVOICE

For: Weekly Lawn Mowing

On:

Amount Due:

Send cash or check to: YOUR ADDRESS

*if paying by check please make payable to YOUR NAME*

Any questions please call: YOUR NUMBER

THANK YOU!

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
11-16-2010, 04:30 PM
what part of toledo are you in?

fl-landscapes
11-16-2010, 04:32 PM
why not print out a blank invoice from quick books, bring it to the local copy center and have them make you 2 or 3 part carbon invoices you can fill in. Dont know if that works for you or not.

honeydopm
11-16-2010, 04:42 PM
what part of toledo are you in?I live in Sylvania but my office is located in Holland. Where are you located?

honeydopm
11-16-2010, 04:45 PM
why not print out a blank invoice from quick books, bring it to the local copy center and have them make you 2 or 3 part carbon invoices you can fill in. Dont know if that works for you or not.

I could do that but i want something that kind of pertains to every service, more full service invoice/estimate sheet for customers. I already use Quickbooks and love it for monthly billing but i get alot of calls for estimates and one time shots where it would be easier to have a more elaborate invoice/estimate sheet.

Darryl G
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
You can just buy generic one at an office supply store and either write or stamp you company info on them. That's what I do for field invoices for one time jobs. I get mine at Staples. I later enter them into Quickbooks and then send them a copy. I looked into having custom ones printed at one time and I just couldn't justify paying the setup cost and for the minimum order, which if I recall was 500. I have a similar form for short proposals too.

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
11-16-2010, 04:56 PM
I live in Sylvania but my office is located in Holland. Where are you located?

south toledo area and mainly mow on glendale and heatherdowns betwwen byrn and rynolds

honeydopm
11-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I have some accounts in that area, nice to see someone local on here!

yardguy28
11-16-2010, 05:39 PM
i just put every single person i work for in my computer system. whether it's a one time job or a full service account. they all go in. i think my invoices are pretty detailed. i use lawnpro 4.

i currently work for 40 clients but my system currently has over 100 clients in it.

honeydopm
11-17-2010, 10:46 PM
bump.......