PDA

View Full Version : lawn pro software

KleanKutzLawn
11-16-2010, 12:17 AM
i came across this software and it looked really usefull and looked like it will cover all the basics that are needed.... Does anyone have any use with this to comment on, is it worth the $200 they want to charge for it?

thanks for the input

joallen001
11-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I original bought this software for around 70 bucks. I currently run the 3.0 version. I am looking at upgrading to the newest version or switching to a new software. I manage around a 100 customers on it. Most of my customers are on monthly contract. It takes me about a day and a half to invoice them all. As the invoices are printing I keep an excel spreadsheet open and record the invoice amounts there for each customer also. I do this because I have lost invoices that were created. Its hard to know the best software out there. Several think LawnPro is junk so it makes me wanna try something else. But then again I know LawnPro like the back of my hand. Right now I am looking at the new version of Lawn Pro. and and ArborGold.. Hope this helps Maybe someone can chime in that is using the newest version of LawnPro. I wish you could create several invoices at once. Seems like I have to click the mouse a million times for each invoice. If you buy it just remember to always back up your data files. Also by the time I get done invoicing for the day the program starts to get really slow. I just backup the file and close and restart then its back to normal.