PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody "fusion-marketed" with any manufacturers in the lawncare industry?

walker-talker
11-18-2010, 10:28 PM
I am getting ready to re-do the bed of my truck. By "re-do" I mean put up new sides which will measure 16' long and 4' tall. Along with my logo and other information, I was thinking maybe Walker, Wright, Shindiawa...etc would pay for all or part of the graphic work to be done in exchange to have their name, logo or picture on the side of the truck.

Anybody have expierence in the area of marketing?

Thanks,
Matt

delaford321
11-19-2010, 04:09 PM
How big is your company? I'm sure that has some bearing on whether they would be willing to work with you on it.

punt66
11-19-2010, 04:37 PM
I used to hear a lot about this. But not lately. If you find out anything let us know.

knox gsl
11-19-2010, 04:42 PM
I think I would look at someone smaller than a mower manufactor. I would look at a sign and banner shop or your mower dealer to help with this. It just seems like you could get farther this way than going to a multi million dollar company and asking for $1,000 for a sign on a truck unless you buy $50,000 in mowers per year.

punt66
11-19-2010, 04:46 PM
here is a start. Do a search. I found a lot of info. http://www.leaseguide.com/Articles/getpaidtodrive.htm

CLS LLC
11-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I know you can do it. In the Earth Turf and Wood thread he mentioned once that he got paid to have some equipment manufacture logo's on his trailer.

He never said anything as to how he did it. Nor do I have any idea how to go about it.