PDA

View Full Version : Phasthound / Turf Mag

fl-landscapes
11-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey Barry, Just read the article in turf mag about topdressing and noticed you were a contributor in the article, very cool! Good article too.

ICT Bill
11-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Barry's the bomb
I missed the article thanks for the heads up

americanlawn
11-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Good stuff. Good man. A trusted man. A true friend.

starry night
11-19-2010, 08:07 PM
I want to see it. What month's issue? Name of article? I have October; did I skim too fast?

tomorrow's the day. Bucks vs. Hawks.

fl-landscapes
11-19-2010, 09:12 PM
I want to see it. What month's issue? Name of article? I have October; did I skim too fast?

tomorrow's the day. Bucks vs. Hawks.

Came in the mail today, novembers issue. Yes that should be a good game, two really good teams.

fl-landscapes
11-19-2010, 09:13 PM
heres barry,

starry night
11-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Came in the mail today, novembers issue. Yes that should be a good game, two really good teams.

Thanks fl-landscapes. I haven't received my November issue yet.
BTW do you work 12 months a year in Florida?

The game reference was for americanlawn. We have been talking about this matchup since the beginning of the year. We thought both teams might be undefeated going into this meeting.

fl-landscapes
11-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks fl-landscapes. I haven't received my November issue yet.
BTW do you work 12 months a year in Florida?
The game reference was for americanlawn. We have been talking about this matchup since the beginning of the year. We thought both teams might be undefeated going into this meeting.

Yes we have a twelve month growing season, things slow down between November and April. I know you were talking to larry cause of your locations, I was just saying its going to be a real good game. Iowa coming off a huge surprise loss last game. Funny how things happen. Im from Boston and never thought the giants could beat the Pats in the superbowl. Thats why they play the game.

phasthound
11-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys. The article was in the Septmeber North issue. I wasn't aware it was re-released. I've also been asked to write an article for the March/April Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association's magazine.

With stricter regulations and the increasing cost of conventional fertilizers, many business owners are searching for alternative ways to provide their clients with cost effective healthy turf maintenance.

starry night
11-20-2010, 10:27 AM

With stricter regulations and the increasing cost of conventional fertilizers, many business owners are searching for alternative ways to provide their clients with cost effective healthy turf maintenance.

You are right, Barry and we organic guys are cru.... uhhhhh. We are in the vanguard. :)