PDA

View Full Version : ID this fixture

shovelracer
11-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Customer is looking to expand an already existing setup. They are on Hadco stems, but I did not find any additional marking on the fixture itself. I suspect they are close to 15yrs. old. Any idea where I can find more?

S&MLL
11-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Thats an easy one. But you will have to pay for a service call for us to tell you which fixture it is

S&MLL
11-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Just kidding. Its a hanover 6331.

Just a fyi those fixtures are handmade. Alot of times leadtimes are 3 plus weeks on those fixtures. Plus they are pretty pricey. But best of luck. If you need a local place to buy from let me know.

RLDesign
11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
So when was out at AOLP conference last year, I learned about positive experiences with Hanover Lantern. While I have had terrible experiences witht that company on the jersey coast, I found many contractors that have great experiences and design some beautiful work with their product. At conference, my discussions on how some contractors use Hanover blew me away. It showed me that I need to open my mind to understand that geographically, therer are pockets of certain fixtures that work well in one area, but corrode terribly in another area. It made me think a lot about options. I saw some beautiful custom waterfront lighting projects by one contractor. I saw photos of custom Hanover fixtures, and they make some nice stuff. For me, the exposed sockets and materials do not last. Most clients find them at an electrical supply house or an electrician spec.d them.

Talk soon.

Tanek Reynolds

S&MLL
11-22-2010, 06:03 PM
So are you an ad for the aolp? hahaha kidding. Just not sure where you were going with your post

RLDesign
11-23-2010, 07:23 AM
So are you an ad for the aolp? hahaha kidding. Just not sure where you were going with your post

My point was not that clear. I was trying to show what the conference did for me in opening my mind up to new fixtures. I had made my mind up about certain companies, like Hanover. I found some contractors that use a lot of Hanover fixtures in very creative applications. During my COLD certification, I was showed photos of specific techniques in a variety of lighting projects. Such as large custom post mount downlights in dock lighting. I still would not have confidence installing Hanover on the coast, but maybe an inland house. I am an ad for the AOLP. I do see the organization as all our industry has for an association. I had a positive experience at conference and learned a ton.

Talk soon.

Tanek