PDA

View Full Version : customer tracking software

KleanKutzLawn
11-21-2010, 10:22 AM
OK I've searched all over and can't find a decent software (free if possible) to keep customer data in, i want something that i can add in scheduling, and detail to so i know what jobs i have performed in the past for them and when they are due next and so on. Does anyone use a free sofware out there just for the basics?

For that matter is there any useful Android apps out there to help out in the lawn care service?

XLS
11-21-2010, 01:32 PM
look at ADCAD and pay the $375.00

KleanKutzLawn
11-22-2010, 10:30 PM
what is ADCAD... i did a google search but nothing i saw looked like customer tracking software, anyone have a link...or is this an ancronym?

XLS
11-23-2010, 08:32 PM
I will look on my program for the site post on sat.

docjones
12-08-2010, 10:48 AM
OK I've searched all over and can't find a decent software (free if possible) to keep customer data in, i want something that i can add in scheduling, and detail to so i know what jobs i have performed in the past for them and when they are due next and so on. Does anyone use a free sofware out there just for the basics?

For that matter is there any useful Android apps out there to help out in the lawn care service?

I don't have any opinions on software but after reading many posts, there is a program called Clip Software which seems to get decent reviews. Check it out. I am too.

pplm
12-08-2010, 02:54 PM
I use service autopilot it does everything you need and more. You just pay by the month but well worth it if you have to track stuff.

phillie
12-08-2010, 08:58 PM
what is ADCAD... i did a google search but nothing i saw looked like customer tracking software, anyone have a link...or is this an ancronym?

im pretty sure he is talking about groundskeeper pro. It is what I use, it works for me. It is very very simple.

walker-talker
12-09-2010, 12:15 AM
ive used lawn monkey since 2002 and really like. around $900

sahoward5@afo.net
12-30-2010, 03:06 PM
I use service autopilot. Google it and check it out. They have a "basic" version that's pretty cheep and you pay by the month so if you don't like it you can cancel. It will help you with tracking customers and jobs. And a lot more.