PDA

View Full Version : Question about iPhone Square App

walker-talker
11-24-2010, 02:48 PM
I was wondering what cards are accepted through their services? I d'l the app last night, but have not yet created an account. I went to their website, but I can't find anywhere about what cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX) you can use.

Anybody know for sure? I am sure I must be overlooking this somewhere. Below is text copied from their site.

14. Accepted Cards
We may remove or add Cards that we accept at anytime without prior notice. Network Rules currently require that you will not (a) establish limits below which you will not accept a Card, (b) assess a surcharge for the use of a Card in connection with any transaction, or (c) dispense cash on any Card transaction. We will only process Cards that receive an authorization from the applicable Network or card issuer. An authorization does not guarantee that such transaction will be collectible or that the cardholder is actually authorized to use the Card or that the transaction will not be subject to Chargeback (described below).

delaford321
11-24-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm curious about this too. This is one of the tipping points of me getting an iphone.

walker-talker
11-24-2010, 06:10 PM
learn more here

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=295610