PDA

View Full Version : Door Knocking Stats

BTerry
11-25-2010, 12:33 PM
have been searching on here lately about door knocking and I have found some of you feel as strongly I do about door knocking and the results that can be had. Does anyone that door knocks for new clients have any statistics, for example how many houses per day, how many people were actually talked to, how many new customers signed up out of those, best month to start, best time of day. I appreciate the help in advance!!

RGM
11-25-2010, 12:46 PM
For me its all most not worth it you knock on a door some older guy home alone wants to talk your ear off or a lonely woman telling you about all the work she needs done but can't afford. You really have to give up a Saturday to do it people have to be home. I rather pass out flyer's and if i see someone stop and talk a bit. If I had to say in numbers you might pick up 1 out of every 20-30 you talk to. I will stop and knock on doors with yards that look like they need some work that are on the streets that I work on
and with those I do a lot better maybe about 1 out of 5.

koster_irrigation
11-29-2010, 08:03 PM
I do NOT knock on doors.

I do stop if i see someone out working in the yard, and i will pass out a card and give them my info.

JB1
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
I have people knocking on my doors a lot, driveways, windows, roof and meat. Maybe it works for them, but I don't give them the time of day, people tell me these people look like desperate fly by nighters. I have to agree.

rnd
12-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Visit RNDSigns.com to view hundreds of professional promotional pieces to help you grow your business, we have over hundreds of layouts to choose from. Full color door hangers, postcards, fliers, posting signs and so much more!!