PDA

View Full Version : Tanners program

addictedtolandscaping
11-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning all:

since up long before the sun, checking around on the net a bit, I came across Tanner Larson's program.

As this season is coming to a close and thosewho are here regularly have seen the kind of year I have tun into, I am looking for reference material, tips, tricks etc. Anyone familiar with "Cashing in on Christmas?"

I am always looking for ways to make myself better and of course earn more profits.

Thanks all

OrganicsMaine
11-27-2010, 07:32 AM
I am at the planning stage for holiday lighting for 2011. Just took a look at his stuff. Seems a bit sensationalized to me, but most things are these days. I may consider this later in the year, as I would bet (about $197) there are some very helpful things in there. Just don't buy that thinking it will solve all of your problems....it will be another step closer for you though.

Good luck, and if you do buy it, give us a review!

Don M.
11-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Morning all:

since up long before the sun, checking around on the net a bit, I came across Tanner Larson's program.

As this season is coming to a close and thosewho are here regularly have seen the kind of year I have tun into, I am looking for reference material, tips, tricks etc. Anyone familiar with "Cashing in on Christmas?"

I am always looking for ways to make myself better and of course earn more profits.

Thanks all

I bought it. Save your money.

hotrod1965
11-27-2010, 07:02 PM
You'll learn more reading up on things here I'm sure.....

addictedtolandscaping
11-27-2010, 10:01 PM
So much for some tips and tricks then, should have known with the Christmas LIght University remark of "butt plug"

Don M.
11-27-2010, 11:31 PM
I think this program was by a different Tanner.

I didn't like the idea about using a staple gun.

I'll have to look at it again.

David Gretzmier
11-28-2010, 10:15 PM
good information about what you want to achieve can always help. I have not read Tanners program so I cannot tell you whether or not it is worth the 200 bucks. I think Tanner also wrote about a window washing company so maybe he is good about that too.

If this is the same guy from Christmas light university, I hope his videos speak for themselves. again, some good info there, but I think I remember his experience level being about 3-4 years in the texas area. while you may learn alot in this biz in 3-4 years, I am not so sure I was ready to write a book and do a video series at that point. and run a wholesale Christmas light business, and continue to install. even now, I may do some consulting one on one, I still find myself without the answers that others have questions about.

but the truth is, the big money in this business is not installing christmas lights, even if you have a big christmas light install business. the big money is made by the folks who sell christmas lights to folks that install.

do you really think Litesource was losing money on the c-9 bulbs they were selling for 9 cents each recently? I am guessing they were breaking even. imagine how many hundreds of thousands of bulbs they sell at the regular price.

Duekster
10-29-2012, 03:53 PM
but the truth is, the big money in this business is not installing christmas lights, even if you have a big christmas light install business. the big money is made by the folks who sell christmas lights to folks that install.

Levi Strauss got rich selling camp supplies to gold miners