PDA

View Full Version : ??????Get a website or is it a waste?????

OrangeToys
11-29-2010, 08:57 PM
So Im looking into getting some good advertising out this spring. I don't know where to start, I'm thinking a website, mailers/doorhangers, phone book.

What do you guys think I should do?

What would you all say is the best adervitising (besides referrals)

topsites
11-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Lowballing like a ***** <-- Censored Word meaning female dog.

wbw
11-29-2010, 09:19 PM
I would say it varies by market. However, I KNOW that it cannot hurt.

Woody82986
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
In my opinion a website is an excellent investment. I get a majority of exposure from online traffic. It definitely can't hurt, unless your website is absolutely horrible and has no good info.

walker-talker
11-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Go to your local library and read some books on marketing. If you dont, you may lose a lot of money.

TheBetterDoorhanger
12-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi there - I don't want to intrude on your forum but I know one of the main things I hear from my customers with advertising is the desire to find a cost effective way to keep the ad in view of the customer... or even just keep it on the door until they get home if you are distributing door hangers. Just wanted a moment of your time to tell you about our products that help keep your advertisement on the door and off the lawn. Our Band-It feature is specifically designed easily & securely attach your door hanger to EVERY door. The Stick-It feature even allows them to bring your ad inside and hang it on the fridge like they would a magnet - but without the cost! We have a great start up special on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It products and even offer free design services if you mention this forum post!
5,000 only $349
2,500 only $199
1,000 only $99
FULL COLOR PRINTING, GROUND UPS SHIPPING & RUSH PROCESSING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock
SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!
www.AdeasPrinting.com
866 - 778-4254
stickit@adeasprinting.com