PDA

View Full Version : NEW - Website Launch

Illumicare
11-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Please take a moment and check out the brand new website.

http://www.illumicaregroup.com

Here you will be able to learn about the company, LED lamps in general, and review the complete line of LED lamps that have been designed, engineered and manufactured specifically for the Outdoor Lighting Industry.

The new e-commerce website has also launched! You can link through to it via the company site or go directly to: http://store.illumicaregroup.com Here you will be able to review and purchase the full line of LED lamp products.

If you are a contractor, please take a moment and fill in the contractor account application form. Your information will be confirmed by our client care department and upon confirmation your account will be opened. Once you have an active contractor account, you will be able to log in and have all of your special contractor (net) pricing available live.

If you are a lighting or electrical distributor who is interested in distributing our products in your market, then please click on the link where you can apply for a distributors account.

irrig8r
11-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Just registered with your site James.

Tell me about the new LED SCBs and how they compare to the Dynasty brand one that Nightscaping and Brilliance are offering.

I wasn't impressed with the Dynasty output, less than a 12W incandescent SCB, even though they misleadingly call them an 1156.

They are weather resistant though, so they can be used in Deliters or other exposed lamp applications. Can yours? Can I use your wedge base LEDs in Postliters, etc.?

Illumicare
11-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks Gregg.

The new Illumicare LED SCB lamps are direct drop in replacements for traditional incandescent SCB lamps. The only difference you will notice between our LED SCB and an incandescent version is the extremely long lamp life (35,000 Hours) and the fact that they use about 85% less power than their 1156 SCB incandescent cousins.

You will find that the new LED SCB lamp produces the same amount of light as a traditional 21w 1156 SCB - around 220 Lumens at 3000K. This is significantly more light output than any other LED SCB lamp on the market today. These are truly drop in replacements.

The new line of mini LED lamps is weather resistant. Our drivers are potted and our emmitters are sealed. We have not yet pursued IC ratings on these but plan to in the future. (we have been busy!) So the simple answer is: Yes you can use these lamps in exposed applications, just do not submerge them or subject them to direct sprays of water.

The new T5 Wedge LED Lamp will fit in many wedge base fixture applications. You will find that in the NS Postliter the lamp is just slightly visible depending on your mounting height and viewing angle. We are currently working on a smaller version of these for really compact fixtures. We are also considering making different output versions of these lamps to allow for greater control over intensity giving you more application options.

S&MLL
11-30-2010, 02:48 PM
James got your email newsletter yesterday and was going to make a post on here to ask you.... Looks like you beat me to it. Is our info from ledlightsdirect.com saved or do I have to signup at the new website?

Illumicare
11-30-2010, 02:55 PM
James got your email newsletter yesterday and was going to make a post on here to ask you.... Looks like you beat me to it. Is our info from ledlightsdirect.com saved or do I have to signup at the new website?

I am pretty sure that your login id from ledlightsdirect.com is saved and active with Illumicare. However, if you have login issues, please just fill in a new account "application" online and someone from Customer Care will be back to you to confirm your contractor account status.

Regards

S&MLL
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Have you tried your bipin in the cm895? If so how was the output with the frosted lens?

S&MLL
11-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Display Rates
International Priority $33.96
Ground® $49.35

James, Last time I ordered I dont remember paying much shipping at all. I was just about to place an order to try out your new bipin and wedge but Shipping will cost more then the lamps.

Please tell me this is a glitch

Illumicare
11-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Have you tried your bipin in the cm895? If so how was the output with the frosted lens?

I would recommend you use our directional G4 BiPin LED lamp in both the CM895 and CM890 fixtures. In so doing you will get 100% of the light output radiating out through the lens of the fixture. I have installed many of these lamps in those fixtures with very good effect. The new omni-directional G5.5 BiPin will fit in the CM890 but I have not tried it in a CM895

https://store.illumicaregroup.com/LED-G4-BiPin-3000K-Vertical-rear-pin_p_50.html

Illumicare
11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Display Rates
International Priority $33.96
Ground® $49.35

James, Last time I ordered I dont remember paying much shipping at all. I was just about to place an order to try out your new bipin and wedge but Shipping will cost more then the lamps.

Please tell me this is a glitch

I have not been involved in the website development. I am not sure if those are estimates or actual quotes. I suspect it is an estimate and that the shopping cart platform is not properly integrating with the FedEx rate calculator. (we had similar issues in with the old website)

A lot depends on the value of your order. In the past our shipping calculator was not including the cost of Brokerage fees to clear your shipment through customs and these fees were being charged after the fact by UPS to our customers. It could be that the new shipping calculator is including the cost of Brokerage (about $30 for orders over $200 in value) and including it in your estimate.

The best way for us to check this all through is for you to submit the order and add a note that you want a firm shipping quote before the order is fulfilled. That way we can check our rate calculator against the actual charges. I will send a note through to customer care and ensure you are contacted before any product is shipped or charges appear on your card. Would you mind helping us out with thisÉ

Thanks kindly.

irrig8r
11-30-2010, 11:52 PM
What's this brokerage crap? I thought NAFTA was supposed to streamline these US- Canada transactions. :-)

trailboss
12-01-2010, 09:47 AM
James, enjoyed talking to you yesterday - I appreciate all the info!
Just placed my first order on the new site and I'm excited to try out the new lamps.
Will be in touch.
Thanks!