PDA

View Full Version : Working point vs Quickbooks online

Big C
11-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Working Point accounting software and hw does it compare to QB. after looking at there website the software seems more user friendly due to its simple streamlined approach to bookkeeping. does anyone have experience with this program if so please comment.

stevenf
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
I have never used working point before. I do have a few programs that I use that may interest you. It sounds like your looking for a more user friendly program then Quickbooks.
I use Billquick 2010 for invoices, payroll, and expenses. I use Money Lite to figure my quarterly taxes. Both are free from Cnet.com and both are EXTREMELY easy to use.

Big C
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
I just sign up for the 30 trial of Working Point and I must say I am impressed with the ease of use and the fact that I can log in from any computer or my iphone and update or send my invoices, estimates and stuff......I will take a look at the ones on cnet.com....Thx

stevenf
12-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Now you have me interested in working point. I have a problem trusting electronics and it sounds like working point is stored on a server( Which is how you view from any computer...???)

Big C
12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Give it a try, now is a perfect time, I am giving it a 30 day trial and will use it for 2011. Below is my affiliate sign up link:

https://signup.workingpoint.com/ref/f87680c895

WheatBookkeeping
04-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Working Point is leading the way into a technology called “cloud accounting”. At this point, I am just a little worried about the data security. Understand that all your banking information, credit card account information, customer details, vendor information and payrolls are all tied to this technology, an internet
server(s) someplace in the cloud.