PDA

View Full Version : Prices?

kaegilandscaping
11-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey. I was hoping to get your guys ideas with some prices. How much would you charge for the following:

14 acres of grass cutting?

10 acres of fertilizer?

10 acres of seeding?

10 acres of aeration?

Include labor and materials. Or just labor. Any input helps.

Thanks.

Buck_wheat
12-01-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm in zone 9/10.

Try telling us what kind of grass & is it open field, treed, rough terrain, etc.

What kind of seed... then read the label for how much you'll need X the price & the time to put it down. Are youdoing a johny Appleseed?

Aeation... what type of terrain and how much does it cost to rent one and can you do it in a day?

YOU ARE going to need to do the math on this.

kaegilandscaping
12-02-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm in zone 9/10.

Try telling us what kind of grass & is it open field, treed, rough terrain, etc.

What kind of seed... then read the label for how much you'll need X the price & the time to put it down. Are youdoing a johny Appleseed?

Aeation... what type of terrain and how much does it cost to rent one and can you do it in a day?

YOU ARE going to need to do the math on this.

It is just a huge open playing field. Sports turf grass. No trees or rough terrain. I feel like it would take 10-12 hours to cut. What would be a competitive price for that? What kind of mower would you use? I 50 inch zero turn crazy to use?

The seed I would be using is Sports turf seed.

The amount of fertilizer is $2000 bucks worth. I have no idea how much to charge for labor or how long it would take. Take as long as cutting grass?

Aeration - I have a 4 foot aerator. But that might take a long time to do ten acres. Again no idea how much to charge for labor. Take loner than cutting grass?

Any advise you have on each job would be awesome. I factor it will take almost 12 hours to do each. What do you think? How long it would take with what equipment? What would be a competitive price for each?

Thanks.