PDA

View Full Version : Hbl?

newjerseylandscaping
12-01-2010, 11:16 PM
ive seen a couple of guys talk about them, ive seen some places you can buy lights ut not many. So whats hbl? and what other supplyers do you guys use?? thanks NJ

addictedtolandscaping
12-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Holiday Bright Lights. They are a manufacturer based out of Omaha. WWW.holidaybrightlights.com some really unique products, top quality. Mike used to own Christmas Creations (name on here) you can search and read posts from when he was a contractor. He has been a wealth of help to me and I am quite sure many other people on here an in this business. He is now in charge of member sales with HBL.

When reading through the posts, yo will see reference to lightlinks, mixed noble foliage etc. These are all HBL products, these produce motifs, mini's, C-9. LED, incans. check the website and catalog out.

newjerseylandscaping
12-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks man, thats a big help, i saw there name before but never put 2 and 2 together.

greenbaylawns
12-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Holiday Bright Light member here. They have the best product out there hands down. Contact Mike for any questions. He'll make you money.

addictedtolandscaping
12-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Hey greenbay, nice designs! The LL look fantastic. I love the way you augmented the trees with the wraps around the trucks with different colors and the canopy's in white. Nice unique look.

greenbaylawns
12-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey greenbay, nice designs! The LL look fantastic. I love the way you augmented the trees with the wraps around the trucks with different colors and the canopy's in white. Nice unique look.

Thanks I'll have more to come as we finish up. The start of a rehang we started today.