PDA

View Full Version : Agrium turf tech

superintendent
12-02-2010, 08:04 PM
How many of yall use Agrium Turf Technology for your fertilizers? I've been using the uf and mu from Regal and I'm not impress with the outcome. So how many of yall use them and how do you like there fert compare to other LCO. thanks

vaacutabove
12-02-2010, 09:15 PM
tried talking with them have a distribution site in lynchburg when roaster Clark burned up. they were not to helpful over the phone.

CHARLES CUE
12-02-2010, 09:38 PM
I used them for my third round this year. I liked it spread nice gave the grass nice color. Didn't seem to be to much dust. I would use it again.

I may not be the best person to give advice on fert as this is my first year doing granular fert. So i don't have alot to compare it to. But i was very happy with Agrium's fert

Charles Cue

Shegardi
12-03-2010, 09:10 AM
I have been using their stuff for a couple years and have been extremely happy. The quality has been great, spreads great, etc.

americanlawn
12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
For years, we were the largest purchaser of Scotts fert (SCU), but we switched to LESCO when Scotts Lawn Care came about. We used LESCO (SCU) fert for more years until John Deere bought 'em. Then we switched to UAP. UAP is now Agrium.

We have used Agrium ever since for the bulk of our fert purchases, and we are extremely pleased. They feature XCU slow-release fertilizer which we like alot.

We ordered 66 ton yesterday from Agrium for our early spring pre/fert app. Agrium is extremely easy to deal with & their prices are great.

Send me a PM, and I can put you in touch with a local rep for a free quote. Doesn't matter if you buy 20 bags or 20 tons. These guys are good -- otherwise I would not say so. My 2 cents