PDA

View Full Version : Logo

deere4ever
12-13-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm thinking about choosing a permanent logo. I'm in South Carolina and was thinking about doing this as my logo and of course put the name (H&H Lawn Care) and my services..Let me get some input on this...Does it look crazy or a good idea...Thanks guys good or bad

deere4ever
12-13-2010, 01:08 PM
66 views and not a single reply...Sure will be glad when I get a couple thousand post under my belt

memphis.landscape
12-13-2010, 01:57 PM
nothing about that really says landscaping to me. I think about those coexist stickers I see on hippies cars. Just my opinion.

deere4ever
12-13-2010, 02:06 PM
see thats the exact thing I was thinking too... Around here lots of people wear them carolina shirts with the palmetto tree on them...I was thinking about adding like a bed of grass on the bottom of it and see what I can come up with... Thanks for the reply though thats exactly why I was wanting some input on it...

Patriot Services
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Just seems very generic. About as common as the palm tree logo is in FL.
Posted via Mobile Device

deere4ever
12-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Ok so tell me if this logo looks any better than what I posted before

JDeereZman
12-14-2010, 07:13 PM

I like both of them but I think the second will work best for you in you. Especially like the colors. :)

RBatten
12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
I like the last one much better. You might want to change the graphics a little so they don't look so cartoonish. Maybe use real grass and a palm tree to give it a more realistic look.

Just a thought.

Agape
12-14-2010, 07:39 PM

looks better,here is what all my signs look like-no specific logo, but very noticeable and memorable-also readable from a ways away as any sign should be-
The most important is the phone # highly readable followed very closely by what it is you do (generally not each specific thing) your name isn't that important unless it says what it is you do; like "super awsome lawncare"

Agape
12-14-2010, 07:40 PM
here is pic

Agape
12-14-2010, 07:46 PM
cant get this stupid thing to load ok I used this pic once in another thread so here is another pic (POS)

Patriot Services
12-14-2010, 07:47 PM
I like both of them but I think the second will work best for you in you. Especially like the colors. :)

I like the second one too. Could you do the h's in a contrasting color? Maybe gray or a steel look? Like the layout though.
Posted via Mobile Device

deere4ever
12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I like the second one too. Could you do the h's in a contrasting color? Maybe gray or a steel look? Like the layout though.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea I can do it anyway I can dream as I have plan-it-graphics helping me.. He suppose to be working it a couple more ways for me but I think im keeping the colors:laugh:

kgcs
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Plan-it graphics helped me out with my logo to. Pleasure to work with.

mowerbrad
12-14-2010, 11:28 PM
I really like the second one. I think the colors work very well together. However, I would suggest making more "white" space between the "H's", right now the two H's seem to almost mesh together. If you could have a little more space put in between them so you can easily see that there are two H's there. Otherwise I think it looks really good.

deere4ever
12-15-2010, 07:29 AM
yea Kevin they are good people and I like yours, Brad I completly agree with you on that... Going to see what other ideas we come up with before I commit to this one...

Patriot Services
12-15-2010, 07:42 AM
cant get this stupid thing to load ok I used this pic once in another thread so here is another pic (POS)

I like that truck. A dump would improve my life. However the county brush dump won't allow "dumping". You have to hand unload everything. PITA and they keep a fat county schlep sitting out there to watch us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Leading Edge Decatur
12-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Be sure to get a single color version with no gradient shading for silk screening or return envelopes, and you can keep print costs down by using only two colors.

Eric E
12-18-2010, 08:32 AM
I like the 2nd one better. Just wondering though...the palm looks like a Queen palm, do you have many Queen palms in SC???

Patriot Services
12-18-2010, 08:45 AM
I like the 2nd one better. Just wondering though...the palm looks like a Queen palm, do you have many Queen palms in SC???
Its called the Florida universal, trademarked, registered, intellectual property palm. In order to use it you must pay every Florida resident 1000 dollars annually and ask permission. I will give mine when the check arrives.
Posted via Mobile Device

deere4ever
12-18-2010, 09:19 AM

actually the first copy I sent him was the Palmetto Tree and he came back with the Palm... Palmetto trees are what sc is about.

deere4ever
12-18-2010, 09:20 AM

Its called the Florida universal, trademarked, registered, intellectual property palm. In order to use it you must pay every Florida resident 1000 dollars annually and ask permission. I will give mine when the check arrives.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot keep waiting it's on the way and I included a tip in as well:laugh: