PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever use this wheelbarrow by Wellmade?

Right Touch
12-13-2010, 10:52 AM
We do alot of stone moving for patios and such and our wheelbarros take a beating. I saw this wheelbarrow on Cool Tools on the DIY Network the other day. I cant find many reviews but it says 80% of the weight is over the tires and it doesnt tip as easily as other one wheel wheelbarrows. Anyone ever use this and have any feedback?

ok4me2xlr8
12-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Doesn't look like the best built one I have ever seen, It never hurts to try something new though. Personally I like the 2 wheel ones, don't have to worry about tipping as much.

A&R Enterprise
12-13-2010, 04:54 PM
I haven't used that one either but I use the double wheeled ones with a steel bar from the axle going to the top of barrel.(real nice) and heavy duty.

Turf Dawg
12-13-2010, 06:18 PM
I do not have that brand, but I have one that looks very similar made by Jackson I believe. The one I have was really made for moving concrete but I love it for 1.5" creek rock. They are narrow so they seem to tip sideways easier while loading but they do lift and roll easy if you load them front heavy and they dump gravel well because the front is kind of like a chute.

Here is the one I have and they are pretty heavy duty http://www.jacksonprofessional.com/products/detail.aspx?ProductId=1345&SubFamilyId=270&FamilyId=269&LineId=34

Patriot Services
12-14-2010, 08:42 AM
I personally have Jacksons double wheels. I can pile it 5 feet high with sod and not worry about tipping over.
Posted via Mobile Device

LandscapeFranchise.com
12-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Looks a bit weak, the frame.
We go through so many wheel barrows.

Seem to last longer when we pay over $120 each for commercial style, rather then the less expensive $65 Home Depo residential style.

BrandonV
12-15-2010, 09:04 PM
big fan of the am leonard metal bin wheel barrels here, the tire is 2x a normal one. jackson is a good brand as well, but the wide tires make it much easier. that being said just ordered a much truck.