PDA

View Full Version : Mower thieves BUSTED!

Richard Martin
12-14-2010, 04:46 AM
This is all I've heard of this but it's nice to know our new sheriff is on the job and busting heads...

Sheriff's investigators made a handful of drug arrests and are targeting a theft ring operating in the Belvoir area, Pitt County Sheriff Neil Elks said at a news conference Monday.

The sheriff, who has been in office one week, said investigators on Friday identified five suspects in the theft of all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, lawn mowers and cash during a two-month period.

The thieves struck homes in the Belvoir area and other parts of Pitt County, Elks said. A warrant was executed in Martin County, where deputies recovered about $30,000 worth of property and $17,000 in cash....

http://www.reflector.com/news/deputies-break-theft-ring-214811

Richard Martin
12-14-2010, 04:52 AM
I just noticed they had pictures (2). Here's one of them and you can see the back of a Everride ZTR that they have recovered.

MarcSmith
12-14-2010, 06:59 AM
some folks will get their prop back. those that wont' get prop back won't see a dime of the loot. and the crooks will back on the street in less than 5 years...With a better education on how to steal and not get caught...

some times. the whole "cutting off the hand" when you steal like they do in other more backwards countries doesn't seem like such a bad idea

grassman177
12-14-2010, 08:44 AM
these guys are real pieces of crap, shame on them for stealing so much stuff like that.

Patriot Services
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
some folks will get their prop back. those that wont' get prop back won't see a dime of the loot. and the crooks will back on the street in less than 5 years...With a better education on how to steal and not get caught...

some times. the whole "cutting off the hand" when you steal like they do in other more backwards countries doesn't seem like such a bad idea
Yea, but then they would up on SSDI here. Personally I favor a string trimmer to the nizall sack. That way they can still work, but can reproduce or ever have fun again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot Services
12-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Sorry, that should be cannot reproduce .
Posted via Mobile Device

lawnman_scott
12-17-2010, 01:04 AM
In all fairness, I think the recently departed sheriff deserves some credit as well.

Heavyduty1
12-25-2010, 07:49 PM
In all fairness, I think the recently departed sheriff deserves some credit as well.

Are you referring to ex sheriff Mac Manning? When he was in power, Mac was to busy covering up for Miss Pollard-killing her husband, tipping off drug bust, etc,etc. I'm glad his crooked as is :walking:

integrityman
12-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I hate thieves with a passion. In my hierarchy of criminal rankings, I rank thieves with sex offenders. They are completely worthless POS's. A least drug dealers provide a service. People that steal are some of the LAZIEST cocksuckers on the face of planet earth. Having been a victim, its no fun having your hard earned equipment stolen. It sucks!

Showpropserv
01-19-2011, 03:11 PM
^ well tell us how you really feel:laugh:

WenzelOSLLC
01-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Always good to see people getting what they deserve.

I feel bad for the folks who aren't going to be able to prove it's their equipment or toys and have to buy it back from the police auction.

Patriot Services
01-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Etch and video record your toys. Even if they grind off the etching no pawn shop will touch it.
Posted via Mobile Device