PDA

View Full Version : Z Rator-Jrco Aerator. Which is best zero turn aerator?

RRHAMMONS
12-15-2010, 10:13 PM
I know this has been examined previously but I would like to see some imformative information and opinions from actual users of these two attachments. Let's provide information that would assist someone consider purchasing one of these. I am interested in each of these and I do not have an interest in purchasing stand on machines because of budget reasons. Thanks for you responses.

ArTurf
12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
I have not used these particular pieces of equipment but have tried similar aerators that used the same principle. I would not recomend this type of setup. If you feel you have to use your zero turn I would use a pull behind before I would buy this type of aerator. The stand on is the ultimate way to go but I understand the price thing.

ArTurf
12-16-2010, 12:23 PM
I have not used these particular pieces of equipment but have tried similar aerators that used the same principle. I would not recommend this type of setup. If you feel you have to use your zero turn I would use a pull behind before I would buy this type of aerator. The stand on is the ultimate way to go but I understand the price thing.

grassman177
12-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I have not used these particular pieces of equipment but have tried similar aerators that used the same principle. I would not recomend this type of setup. If you feel you have to use your zero turn I would use a pull behind before I would buy this type of aerator. The stand on is the ultimate way to go but I understand the price thing.

agreed, use a pull behind before buying one of these

RRHAMMONS
12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Do we have any actual user that have like or dislikes for either one of these. Thanks.

dogtired
12-31-2010, 09:14 AM
I own two z rators. It worked great for my business. I finished a week early this year due to the invrease in productivity and lack of operator fatigue on my employees, needless to say a weeks worth of additional payroll. The reason i bought the z rator over the jrco hooker is that this is core plug aerator not a spoon type aerator. I have alot of clay that we deal with and was afraid the spoons might break.although i have never used one.