PDA

View Full Version : Happy and Safe Holidays

turfcobob
12-17-2010, 06:50 PM
HI ALL,

From all of us at TURFCO to all of you, we want everyone to have a happy and safe holiday season. We will be closed from Dec. 17 to Jan 3, 2011. We Thank everyone for their business and support throughout 2010 and wish everyone a very successful and Happy New Year. See you at the shows in Jan and Feb.

May God Bless you and yours in the new year.
Turfcobob

CHARLES CUE
12-17-2010, 09:50 PM
HI ALL,

From all of us at TURFCO to all of you, we want everyone to have a happy and safe holiday season. We will be closed from Dec. 17 to Jan 3, 2011. We Thank everyone for their business and support throughout 2010 and wish everyone a very successful and Happy New Year. See you at the shows in Jan and Feb.

May God Bless you and yours in the new year.
Turfcobob

Merry Christmas to you Bob and a happy new year don't drink to much!

See you in 2011

It was great talking to you wish we would of had more time.

Charles Cue

DA Quality Lawn & YS
12-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Bob

Hope to see you at the MN Green Expo in Jan.
Merry Christmas.

DA

jasontimm
12-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Merry Christmas Bob.

americanlawn
12-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Thank you Turfcobob & TURFCO. Bob, I was gunna send you a bottle of Captain Morgan for Christmas, but I remembered you don't drink (like CHARLES QUE thought). So I went shopping today at 'Dollar General' -- hope you like what I got you, and it will probably arrive late. :laugh::laugh:

Thanks again & Happy Holidays to you. Larry

p.s. Anybody reading this, please send me a PM so I can provide my shipping address. What I want: Captain Morgan spiced rum & egg nog. thank you in advance. :weightlifter::laugh:

rwsawal04
12-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Merry Xmas everybody be safe.