PDA

View Full Version : Fastrak bagger? / Mulching blades?

RichR
08-27-2002, 09:39 PM
The Hustler website, shows the Fastrak page with a icon for a
bagger. Is there an option for a bagging system with the Fastrak?

Also, I'm in the process of putting on the mulching kit and a set of gator blades. The stock blades do actually work very well. I'm wondering what anyone else has experienced with different blades for the Fastrak and the mulching system. For some reason, i think that the stock blades will work very well with the
mulch kit. I will cut 2 or 3 times with the gators and change back to the stock blades, and let you all know what my findings are.

Rich in Michigan

mowerconsultant
08-27-2002, 10:53 PM
The bagger will be available soon.
I will post as soon as it is available

Hope this helps
Pj

Old Pa
04-30-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by RichR
Also, I'm in the process of putting on the mulching kit and a set of gator blades. The stock blades do actually work very well. I'm wondering what anyone else has experienced with different blades for the Fastrak and the mulching system. For some reason, i think that the stock blades will work very well with the
mulch kit. I will cut 2 or 3 times with the gators and change back to the stock blades, and let you all know what my findings are.

While the stock blades with my mulch kit were not shabby, I noticed a definite improvement in shortness of clippings and lack of clumping with the same excellent cut quality with the Gators.

Artman
05-05-2003, 08:58 AM
RichR,

There are several after-market side-mounted catchers available. If you are interested, call 1-800-395-4757 and ask for Ken.