PDA

View Full Version : Bus ads

gasracer
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Has anyone ever tried advertising on a bus? I looked into it but it was too high for my operation. You had to do 5 buses(they change routes everyday) for 3-6 months. The cost was depending on placement. cheapest was $250-$300 per bus,per month. Minimum cost was $3,750.Plus $300 setup fee.

Landscape Poet
12-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Has anyone ever tried advertising on a bus? I looked into it but it was too high for my operation. You had to do 5 buses(they change routes everyday) for 3-6 months. The cost was depending on placement. cheapest was $250-$300 per bus,per month. Minimum cost was $3,750.Plus $300 setup fee.

Not sure that would hit your target market anyways. Given the vast amount of buses that run down here, they are all over the place and the ads could be seen and acted upon from a area of town that I have no interest in serving. I think you would be better served with another method.

rnd
12-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Visit rndsigns.com to see effective marketing pieces to help you grow your business

See full color layouts of door hangers, potcards, brochures, stuffers to upsell, newsletters and much more.

Download a FREE marketing handbook and planner