PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Locker for 2010 Z-Max

R&S Lawn Care
12-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Ok, I bought a Pro-Locker for my max and last night I tried to install it, but it doesn't fit. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? I ordered the size for up to 16" tire but the tire doesnt fit and the frame hits the fork. What other methods are you guys using, or are straps the only way to go. Thanks for any imput. This site has been very helpful on good imformation. And Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks,
Rusty

bmburns99
12-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I had the same problem and took out 1 set of bolts on the front bracket allowing it to be tilted forward instead of just sliding up and down. It's not perfect but it works as I haven't had an issue with it after a year. Not sure if there's other options out there...hope it helps.

grass4gas
12-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Ok, I bought a Pro-Locker for my max and last night I tried to install it, but it doesn't fit. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? I ordered the size for up to 16" tire but the tire doesnt fit and the frame hits the fork. What other methods are you guys using, or are straps the only way to go. Thanks for any imput. This site has been very helpful on good imformation. And Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks,
Rusty

Did you contact LT Rich?

That would be the first place to start.

grassman177
12-29-2010, 03:28 PM
i suggest usin fast straps. we use them for all mowers and zsprays. work great and not in the way.

Puttinggreens
01-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Not sure about the Z-max, but on the Intermediate we have to maneuver the machine so the front tire goes into the ProLocker backwards.

This is really fairly easy once you do it a few times.

grassman177
01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
hey that is a good idea, still i would not do it with only one, make sure whatever you use get two of them, the machine WILL absolutely move side to side with only one.

R&S Lawn Care
01-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Thanks, just got it mounted tonight. Works great.