PDA

View Full Version : Look Trailers are....

ajslands
12-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I recently purchased a Look trailer (last April). I have had nothing but problems with it, the electrical on it was poor, the ramp door spring was put on wrong which caused the cable to keep coming off. and now the side door is broken (It flies open when ever you hit a bump.) One more thing; the tongue of the trailer was welded very poorly (MiG.) The salesman at their headquarters is nothing but ignorant. So if you are looking for a new trailer I would not recommend Look.

Steven B
12-30-2010, 06:10 AM
I purchased a 6x14 v-nose in October & so far so good for me. My friend hauled it up to Oregon(12hr drive one way) to do some ice racing & he loved it.
The only problem I've had so far, the wire on the left side of the ramp some how came undone.;)
These people suppose to be the original haulmark trailer manufacture.

ajslands
12-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I purchased a 6x14 v-nose in October & so far so good for me. My friend hauled it up to Oregon(12hr drive one way) to do some ice racing & he loved it.
The only problem I've had so far, the wire on the left side of the ramp some how came undone.;)
These people suppose to be the original haulmark trailer manufacture.

Yup that same wire came off mine 3 times then the dealer finanly told me the spring was put on wrong.

4 seasons lawn&land
02-22-2011, 11:08 PM
has the trailer been holding up ok? Im looking now and they are cheap price with good specs as far as construction but if build quality is low then specs dont much matter.

South Florida Lawns
02-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Take it back to the dealer and get it covered under warranty.

Steven B
02-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Take it back to the dealer and get it covered under warranty.

The dealer is a 45 min drive, the last thing I want to do is haul it down for something small & spend more on gas then the repair.
I use mine twice a week and works great for me.
http://sblandscape.webs.com/Equipment/Lawn1.JPG

DoetschOutdoor
02-26-2011, 07:07 PM
How many push mowers does one guy need? Seriously, you dont take the time to load up and unload 2 or 3 push mowers do you? Your trailer might work for you 2 days a week and not break but thats a poor excuse for getting it fixed the right way.

ajslands
03-16-2011, 01:57 AM
has the trailer been holding up ok? Im looking now and they are cheap price with good specs as far as construction but if build quality is low then specs dont much matter.

Sorry to open this back up, but no. I'll take a picture of the tongue of the trailer and I'll show a crappy weld!

Go with a wells cargo!
Posted via Mobile Device

4 seasons lawn&land
03-16-2011, 12:05 PM
whats a crappy weld? A weld that doesnt look pretty isnt any less strong.