PDA

View Full Version : What Mini Track Loader/Skid Steer Attachments Do You Use?

DavidNJ
01-02-2011, 04:10 AM
There are so many! Different buckets, augers, trenchers, trench cover-ups, Harley power rakes, Toro soil cultivator, grapple rake, tree fork, tree spade, concrete bucket, aeravator, vibratory plow, horizontal borer, hydralic jack, etc.

What do you use? What do you own? What do you rent? What would you like to be able to rent?

Thanks,

David

Ref:
http://www.paladinlightconstructiongroup.com/product_category.aspx?ID=131
http://www.everythingattachments.com/Mini-Skid-Steer-Track-Loaders-and-Mini-Attachments-s/2828.htm
http://www.boxerequipment.com/attachments.php
http://www.toro.com/professional/sws/loaderattach/photogallery_attachments.html

LB1234
01-02-2011, 11:44 AM
We have a light materials bucket, regular bucket, and pallet forks. High torque auger with 30, 18, 12, 9, & 6 inch bits along with a 2' extension bit for going even deeper. Cement mixer that attaches to this auger as well. Also have a soil cultivator and plow attachments. The last thing we have is called a 3 in 1 tool. it attaches to the front of our dingo and you can swap pieces out....ripper tines, boom with chain, and a receiver for moving the trailers around. We own all these. We rent the trencher and I've been looking for a nicely priced used one but just can't seem to find a good price on one...we also rent the stump grinder as well.

DavidNJ
01-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks! Two questions:

1) Which mini loader(s) do you use them on?

2) Did you purchase out of convenience or because rentals wheren't available?

LB1234
01-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Thanks! Two questions:

1) Which mini loader(s) do you use them on?

2) Did you purchase out of convenience or because rentals wheren't available?

1) 2006 Dingo TX425

2) Both.

SDLandscapes VT
01-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Ditch Witch SK650
Own Bradco light materials bucket--we use this for everything
Pallet forks

Rent auger w/ 30" and 12" bit and extension
Borrow harley rake

Would use grapple bucket, rota-dairon, and backhoe if they were available.

Building a snow pusher here in the next several weeks

DavidNJ
01-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Why a rotadarion and not a Harley power rake? A rotadarion from rotadarion or the one from Toro?

SDLandscapes VT
01-04-2011, 11:51 PM
there is a place for both of them--they do different things

DavidNJ
01-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Both break up the top few inches of soil and leave a seedbed for rennovation. One can windrow the rocks, the other screens them to bottom. The mini skid steer version of one is offset to cover the track/tire marks; the other is usually wider than the track. How are they different?

arbor pro
01-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Ditch Witch SK650
Own Bradco light materials bucket--we use this for everything
Pallet forks

Rent auger w/ 30" and 12" bit and extension
Borrow harley rake

Would use grapple bucket, rota-dairon, and backhoe if they were available.

Building a snow pusher here in the next several weeks

Would you be interested in a backhoe, tiller and trencher? They fit a bobcat mt52 but you can buy an adaptor plate or just adapt each yourself if you're a welder. Not too tough to do. I also am selling the mt52. pics of everything and prices available in my thread titled, "Mt52 plus backhoe, tiller, trencher".

scott
605-228-9350

SDLandscapes VT
01-06-2011, 12:33 AM
shipping from SD would kill me....curious though how much for the backhoe

also a rotadairon does best rehabilitating existing turf and the harley rake can be used more in a rough setting for grading--rotadairon isnt the best grader

DavidNJ
01-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Rehabilitating being a complete restoration. I throught the Harley rake also left the surface ready for seeding. How is the Rotadarion better in that case?

SDLandscapes VT
01-06-2011, 09:47 AM
rotadairon is more of a one pass deal where the harley rake takes some time if you are starting from existing vegetation

arbor pro
01-06-2011, 10:05 AM
shipping from SD would kill me....curious though how much for the backhoe

also a rotadairon does best rehabilitating existing turf and the harley rake can be used more in a rough setting for grading--rotadairon isnt the best grader

$5k for backhoe - like new condition. If interested, call me and we can discuss shipping options. The shipping company I use has trucks heading out east all the time. They could deliver it all the way to you or even part-way if you're willing to drive a bit to save $. Their shipping cost depends on how soon you need it. If you allow 30-60 days, they get really cheap because they can fit this smaller equipment on with other loads heading that way...

scott
605-228-9350