PDA

View Full Version : fuel tanks leaking

jc86
01-07-2011, 12:03 PM
I have a hustler z diesel with about 65 hrs the right side tank started leaking from the bolts on the bottoms at 25 hours. I stopped using that tank and now at 65 hrs the left is leaking. Has anyone had this problem?

mowerconsultant
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
I have a hustler z diesel with about 65 hrs the right side tank started leaking from the bolts on the bottoms at 25 hours. I stopped using that tank and now at 65 hrs the left is leaking. Has anyone had this problem?

Please get the unit to your dealer and we will get this taken care of ASAP.

Pj

RGW
04-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Did Hustler replace the fuel tanks?

Thanks,
rgw

jc86
04-03-2012, 05:36 PM
hustler fixed problem asap it was a bushing where the sending unit goes in bottem of tank

mtmower
04-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Did Hustler replace the fuel tanks?

Thanks,
rgw

RGW, Are you running Hustler? Any VX4 decks and if so how are they cutting for you?

I had my first apartment in Columbus of Sawmill Rd. about 22 yrs. ago. Moved to Hilliard for a year or so, then bought my first house outside of Plain City. I mowed part time while working at car service dealerships. Worked at Buckeye Nissan 3 or 4 years. Worked at Crown Mercedes 2 years. Worked a Midwestern Auto Group almost 12 years. Bought my first Hustler out of Plain City from Corney Friesen of Friesen Fab. back in '01. http://www.friesenfab.com/