PDA

View Full Version : haunted truck???

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Well , Im now taking welding classes at School. And every morning when i get in my truck the radio is on the same station , even if i left a cd playing when i got out of it the night before, it is always on that same station the next morning, But ive had her 'the truck' for almost three months , and havent had a problem with it. Knock on wood ,Until these problems started about a month ago ,and now its every morning , When i get in it i hear that classic country, it kinda creeps me out ,i only drive it around town and to school, so i really only put about 450 miles on it, Heres what i think the problem is !!! !!! i just recently found out by the dealer, that the lady that had it before me DIED IN IT IN HER own driveway, it doesnt seem to REAILLY be huanted Except for the radio switching from FM TO AM !!! And also when i have the classic country stuff on it seems to get louder ! am i just imagining it? :confused::confused:, i even think its kinda creepy !!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Deori
01-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Creepy... Ghost truck... how did it just randomly come up that the dealer told you recently that the old lady died in it? Like "Oh, by the way..."

westcoh
01-07-2011, 08:29 PM
lol thats one of the most bizarre stories I've ever heard in a while. Gotta say, I dont think I could drive/own a vehicle knowing someone died in it right where I was sitting.

outlaw1960
01-08-2011, 12:20 PM
LOL......sounds like "Christine"

Valk
01-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Is the radio wired into the ignition, rather than the battery? This would cause you to lose your presets every time you shut off your truck and would then (possibly) bring up a default station frequency.

Landrus2
01-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Well , Im now taking welding classes at School. And every morning when i get in my truck the radio is on the same station , even if i left a cd playing when i got out of it the night before, it is always on that same station the next morning, But ive had her 'the truck' for almost three months , and havent had a problem with it. Knock on wood ,Until these problems started about a month ago ,and now its every morning , When i get in it i hear that classic country, it kinda creeps me out ,i only drive it around town and to school, so i really only put about 450 miles on it, Heres what i think the problem is !!! !!! i just recently found out by the dealer, that the lady that had it before me DIED IN IT IN HER own driveway, it doesnt seem to REAILLY be huanted Except for the radio switching from FM TO AM !!! And also when i have the classic country stuff on it seems to get louder ! am i just imagining it? :confused::confused:, i even think its kinda creepy !!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Some guy sleeping in your truck over night:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

360ci
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM
If my truck played country, classic or otherwise, I'd sell it. Ghosts be damned.

CLARK LAWN
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
LOL......sounds like "Christine"

i was just about to say that.

4 seasons lawn&land
01-08-2011, 09:44 PM
thats awesome! Id keep it unless it got real freaky. Get the ladys name and ask her Fam if she listened to country.

zak406
01-09-2011, 12:35 AM
dude what kind of grass are you smoking, or what kind of powder are you snorting? I want some!!

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Creepy... Ghost truck... how did it just randomly come up that the dealer told you recently that the old lady died in it? Like "Oh, by the way..."

he sold my dad the truck he has now , and texted me like a week later saying
" hey i think that you should know , that the old lady that had your truck before you passed away in it, i dont think that you should be afraid of it .
im like ok? did i just spend 10k on a metal goast cage on wheels?:confused::confused:

4 seasons lawn&land
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM
thats a riot. Brings a whole new meaning to shady salesmen.

Chilehead
01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Is the radio wired into the ignition, rather than the battery? This would cause you to lose your presets every time you shut off your truck and would then (possibly) bring up a default station frequency.

I share your line of thought. This sounds like a finite electrical problem possibly due to an indirect mechanical problem. One time I took my truck to a mechanic to solve an engine problem. Upon initial inspection he said, "cars are mysterious things". MYSTERIOUS? Puh-leeeeze! They are mechanical devices. When a problem arises, there is an absolute solution to the problem even if it takes some time to find it.

4 seasons lawn&land
03-01-2011, 09:38 AM
hows the haunted truck going?

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-24-2012, 01:50 PM
haha, havent been on here in a while. actully so so. i just found out yesterday , that i got a busted motor mount.

RussellB
01-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Do you have sirius radio? They were recently resetting stations and mine kept changing to the same AM station until they finally finished their upgrade. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.
Posted via Mobile Device

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-24-2012, 02:08 PM
nope. dont know .

Jimslawncareservice
01-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Does it go to that station every time the truck shuts off, or just when parked for the night?
Posted via Mobile Device

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
actually at night,

Landrus2
01-30-2012, 01:46 PM
actually at night,

do you want to sell that truck :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

4 seasons lawn&land
01-30-2012, 03:35 PM
lol is it still doing it after all this time?

ADVANTEC LAWNS
01-31-2012, 01:40 PM
yea, i dont think that the ladyys spirit left yet. im planning on tradeing it in for a tacoma soon

ADVANTEC LAWNS
02-29-2012, 02:27 PM
TOTALED it on 2/15/2012 . dont have to put up with that creepy thing....

Deori
03-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Hope you didn't get banged up in the process!
Posted via Mobile Device

Valk
03-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Is your truck now in the pet cemetery? BWHAHAHAHA :angry: :help:

4 seasons lawn&land
03-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Well I guess thats the end of the haunted truck story.

All around a pretty bazaar one right up to totaling it in the end. What happened in the accident?

93Chevy
03-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Did you total it on purpose?