PDA

View Full Version : Field Test: Fluid Film

Turf Magazine Editor
01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
We are looking for people around the country to try Eureka Chemical's Fluid Film. It is a corrosion preventive, lubricant and rust inhibitor for lawn care and snow removal equipment.
You can check it out at www.fluid-film.com.
If you are interested in trying out this product, then submitting a Field Test to run in Turf, please e-mail me at ahill@mooserivermedia.com.

grassman177
01-12-2011, 11:57 AM
we got a free trial couple o cans and fell in love before the first can was gone, ordered a case!

it is great stuff.

QualityLawnCare4u
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
That little half ounce can y'all sent me:laugh: seemed to be great stuff from what I could tell, just wasn't enough for me to use it like I wanted too!

Turf Magazine Editor
02-02-2011, 10:54 AM
I got some great response from people to try this out for Turf. I'm still looking for someone in the West (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, CA, AK, NV, UT, CO, AZ, NM, HI) and the North (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, MY, NJ, PA, MD, DE) to try it. If you live in one of those states and want to take part in this Field Test opportunity, please e-mail me at ahill@mooserivermedia.com.

Lefet
02-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Got it.
Tried it.
ADDICTED!!! :dancing:

pathfinder1810
02-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Love this stuff! So many uses & I've already bought two cases of the spray cans. Gave some away to friends and family as Christmas gifts. I'm going to buy a gallon next for brushing under the deck on my Hustler. Used it last year and it was really easy to clean the deck, especially when the clover was thick. This is one product that lives up to the hype.

StihlMechanic
03-13-2011, 04:46 AM
I want to try it but there isn't a dealer arounfd me that sells it. Oh well, I will keep using PB Blaster.

nepatsfan
03-13-2011, 07:14 AM
I want to try it but there isn't a dealer arounfd me that sells it. Oh well, I will keep using PB Blaster.

PB blaster is quite different from fluid film. Get a free sample and if you like it order it online.