PDA

View Full Version : Wright Stander Cushion Material

lgtnrod
01-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Does anyone know where I can find some of the "Black Vinyl Material" that Wright is using on their newer model cushions. I called Wright last week, The guy said he would call me back, But he didn't. I'm not buying the complete cushion when I just need to re cover it ;)

ALC-GregH
01-13-2011, 08:07 PM
google "upholstery shop" in your area. Find one and ask them if they can re-cover it.

lgtnrod
01-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Found the material online, Ordered it $28 bucks, Just need to staple it like factory. Thumbs Up

olaf valle
01-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Found the material online, Ordered it $28 bucks, Just need to staple it like factory. Thumbs Up

what's the website?

loupiscopolandscaping
01-15-2011, 04:03 AM
yea what is the website? i have some hunting treestand that the mice in my shed tore the seats apart for their nests..i wanna get black or camo

lgtnrod
01-15-2011, 04:23 AM
http://www.perfectfit.com/156710/products/Carbon-Fiber-Vinyl-54.html

# CAR-100

ALC-GregH
01-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Part of the problem today is the fact that most people buy from a shack in the middle of nowhere. Don't have a clue who they're buying from and can only hope they get what they paid for. I'm a firm believer of supporting local businesses in my area. Even if I have to pay a few dollars more. I'd much rather walk in to a shop local and see first hand what I'm getting and know that I'm helping to support the local community. Guys that feel they need to buy from some shop online needs to move to China!

lgtnrod
01-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

lgtnrod
01-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Part of the problem today is the fact that most people buy from a shack in the middle of nowhere. Don't have a clue who they're buying from and can only hope they get what they paid for. I'm a firm believer of supporting local businesses in my area. Even if I have to pay a few dollars more. I'd much rather walk in to a shop local and see first hand what I'm getting and know that I'm helping to support the local community. Guys that feel they need to buy from some shop online needs to move to China!

:rolleyes:
First off, I DID go to my local shop that I always deal with IN TOWN, He did not have the material I am looking for, And told me, QUOTE: {"I have to buy a minimum amount of material from my supplier per order, And "one yard" of fabric is just not worth it, For either of us"}.

Secondly, I don't have time to go way downtown, To some other shop that I don't know, Just to see if they actually have one yard of fabric, Like I'm looking for. My time is way too precious to waste half a day, Then half a tank of gas, With no guarantee of finding what I am looking for. If you have that kind of time, Great, But I simply don't.

Third, I purchase products online every week, Just as Millions do each and every day, Because we have busy lives, And work our asses off for our money, And try to save a little when we have a chance to do so. By the way, Where do you think my local Upholstery shop gets his material from, Take one guess, "ONLINE". As for the company I'm getting this material from, They are as American as can be, Established back in 1912 in Portland, Oregon.

As for your smart-ass remark about moving to China, Well, Sadly, China is moving here, They are buying and investing everywhere across the country, Yeah, I'm not too pleased about it, But thats the fact. So before you start pointing a finger at someone, Think a little, We are all trying to survive this crappy economy, And put food on the table and provide for our family's. And if that means buying online, And saving a few dollars and still support a company in America, Big or small, Even if its a "shack in the middle of nowhere", So be it.

ALC-GregH
01-15-2011, 08:52 PM
WHATEVER big boy. If the people in this country would support American made products, China wouldn't be moving in next door. Boils down to the fact that everyone wants to buy the cheapest they can find.

Your local shop gets it online but he also has a shop local that you can walk into to purchase from.