PDA

View Full Version : Demoed the Vantage 36" today!

cvcook
01-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Took a while to get used to the steering, maybe because I have gear drive walk behinds and ZTR's. it felt pretty good except the platform sat a little high off the ground and made the handles feel kinda low, maybe because I'm 6'6 IDK. I think if I wasn't so tall with a bad back, I would take it for sure because I am a Exmark guy. I know alot of ppl love these mowers, but I think I will go with another small ZTR to replace my Phazer. I think this is a great mower, so please don't go bashing me for my opinion, trust me, I was really interested in buying one but it's just not for me:angry:

BadRancher
01-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Took a while to get used to the steering, maybe because I have gear drive walk behinds and ZTR's. it felt pretty good except the platform sat a little high off the ground and made the handles feel kinda low, maybe because I'm 6'6 IDK. I think if I wasn't so tall with a bad back, I would take it for sure because I am a Exmark guy. I know alot of ppl love these mowers, but I think I will go with another small ZTR to replace my Phazer. I think this is a great mower, so please don't go bashing me for my opinion, trust me, I was really interested in buying one but it's just not for me:angry:

Haven't seen them yet, but I'll look them up. I'm a big time Exmark guy myself, but everyone will have something they don't like about their favorite product. If you are 6'6" plus back problems, I can see how you may have some comfort issues on a small platform mower like that.

BrunoT
01-15-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm sure it'll be a while before anyone actually cuts with one, but I'm eager to hear about them.

mowandgo84
02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I just bought one yesterday and it is awesome. Very responsive. The price was $6599 plus tax. I mowed a small yard with it right after i got it and it did great. I think this will be a great addition to my company.

Green Acres Lawn CAre
02-17-2011, 06:17 PM
I just bought one yesterday and it is awesome. Very responsive. The price was $6599 plus tax. I mowed a small yard with it right after i got it and it did great. I think this will be a great addition to my company.
Is there not snow on the ground up in OK still?

Jlawnmow
02-17-2011, 06:23 PM
The high today was 78!!! the day befor was low 70s. Needless to say the snow is gone.