PDA

View Full Version : Commercialdirect.com ????

boneslawns
01-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Any one ever order any thing from this site. the have trailer mate pro for almost $100 cheaper than any one else. Any time i see such a drastic price diff i get worried. Thanks for any help

Jason Rose
01-15-2011, 11:48 AM
FYI, for others that want to take a look, its .NET, not .COM.

Jason Rose
01-15-2011, 12:02 PM
site looks legit to me... they Don't offer a whole lot of selection like most sites do, but that's not a bad deal on that rack setup. I don't think it's really that much lower than the factory website just because the factory site lists "MSRP" or their products which is usually going to be higher than what most dealers sell the stuff for.

boneslawns
01-15-2011, 01:55 PM
thanks rose and sorry for the .com. think im going to give it an order then

Lefet
01-15-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm going to give them a shot soon also. I've got a list of stuff I've been researching and they offer some for considerably less.

Lefet
02-17-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm going to give them a shot soon also. I've got a list of stuff I've been researching and they offer some for considerably less.

Update:
Ordered some parts over the weekend (blower holder, etc). Called them early in the week for a tracking #, said they had to call back. WELL.... when they called back, they left a message saying it was back ordered until March 1st. (That's when THEY'LL get it). My problem is, they charged my card and got the money already. Really don't appreciate that.
I would suggest phone orders to ensure products are in stock.

oldclawn
02-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Another great reason to cozy up with your friendly local dealer!!