PDA

View Full Version : Suspension seat

goose2
01-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Was wondering if anybody has tried using the Michigan suspension seat V-5300 on a Walker MT with GHS. They sure are a heck of a lot cheaper than a Walker OEM seat. Sure would be nice if they some how would work.

Jason Rose
01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Not sure about that seat, but I think walker uses a odd seat mount set-up so you have to be careful with your measurements to be sure it it's going to fit or not. That and you have to remember the catcher box being right behind the seat, there's little room there.

I know what you mean about the Grammar seat being crazy expensive, but they are NICE from what I'm told. Wish they weren't black vinal though. Stupid color and material for a seat in the sun!

MOturkey
01-16-2011, 11:59 PM
My dealer has installed one on a Walker, but not a GHS. They said they will bolt on with no problem. I'm considering putting one on mine.

goose2
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
My only concern would be the length of it. It cant be to long or it won't allow the reverse levers to work.
Damn I wish someone would chime in here who as actually done it and better yet post a picture.:)