PDA

View Full Version : east coast landscapers save money on electric

rfed32
01-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have recently entered into the energy field as an independent energy broker for North American Power to help compliment my current business.* What does that mean?

The freedom to choose a lower rate.

Act now, before PECO rates increase 43%!

On January 1, 2011 caps will be removed from the utility rates that were put in place in 1998 by Pennsylvania state law. As a result, PECO’s electric supply rate will jump from $0.068/kwh to $/kwh – a rate increase of 43%.
You can default to this higher rate, or choose a lower rate from North American Power. Even PECO is encouraging you to choose a lower rate.
Please click on the below link and switch your energy service to North American Power.* It takes about 5 minutes to complete. You will need your Peco Account number to apply.* Click on the Residents or Business tab, which very applies.* If you have any question please feel free to email me.

Please consider signing up and passing this email on to 5 family members or friends! If you have any question please feel free to email me.

http://napower.com/rafpower

Richard Fedele
RAF Enterprise
Office 215-792-6229

PS
There a fraud companies out there and this is not one. I am a broker feel free to sign up as a broker and make money while you save money