PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new mower

jbannick18
01-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Getting tired of using the 36 wb even though I mow mostly zero lot lines down in Florida, it just sucks during the summer when its 100 outside.

Picking up an 09 52/23 Toro Grandstand Demo for $4800. I don't know the exact hours yet but I know its probably around 200. They had another 52/20 demo for 5200 with 100 hours but I wanted the extra hp. It comes with full factory warranty and they are taking care of all the tsb's like installing the new rod driven system instead of the cables. Excited for spring now!

:weightlifter:

Landscape Poet
01-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Getting tired of using the 36 wb even though I mow mostly zero lot lines down in Florida, it just sucks during the summer when its 100 outside.

Picking up an 09 52/23 Toro Grandstand Demo for $4800. I don't know the exact hours yet but I know its probably around 200. They had another 52/20 demo for 5200 with 100 hours but I wanted the extra hp. It comes with full factory warranty and they are taking care of all the tsb's like installing the new rod driven system instead of the cables. Excited for spring now!

:weightlifter:

Let us know how it works out...I have not been to big of a fan of the Grandstands yet because a fellow landscaper bought two of them here this year and had different issues with them. Seemed like everytime I would ask him about them he would tell me a story about how they just got out of the shop. Now they are still brand new and under warranty ....so I am sure little to no cost out of pocket to him...but the down time.

The other issue I have is I am 6 foot 4 so hitting branches is a big concern.