PDA

View Full Version : Nice!!!

sweetz
01-18-2011, 09:56 PM
We have our own forum. :cool2:

Landscape Poet
01-19-2011, 05:57 PM
We have our own forum. :cool2:

Yes the question is now what do we do with it? I know there are tons of guys from FL on here.....but hardly any post here yet.

If this does not work out, maybe they could create a section for each section of the country that the turfgrass adaptation is.
For example
Cool/Humid
Warm/Humid
Cool/Arid
Warm/Arid
Transition Zone

at least that way - we would be talking to other that experience the same type of turf that we do. Although FL is its own beast, unless this forum kick up in speed, it is not going to be a resource to many.

sweetz
01-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Yes the question is now what do we do with it? I know there are tons of guys from FL on here.....but hardly any post here yet.

If this does not work out, maybe they could create a section for each section of the country that the turfgrass adaptation is.
For example
Cool/Humid
Warm/Humid
Cool/Arid
Warm/Arid
Transition Zone

at least that way - we would be talking to other that experience the same type of turf that we do. Although FL is its own beast, unless this forum kick up in speed, it is not going to be a resource to many.

Most people probably don't even know it's here. I didn't! I just happened to see it while I was looking for the Business forum.

Patriot Services
01-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Most people probably don't even know it's here. I didn't! I just happened to see it while I was looking for the Business forum.

You better not slack and stop posting in our Tampa forum now.
Posted via Mobile Device

sweetz
01-20-2011, 09:20 AM
You better not slack and stop posting in our Tampa forum now.
Posted via Mobile Device

;) I won't, don't you do that either! The Tampa forum is in our backyards so...plus we can even see each other driving around sometime....so that makes it kinda fun!:waving:

Patriot Services
01-20-2011, 02:47 PM
If I don't keep posting I'll never get the coveted "fanatic" title. I hear Sean invites you to his Taj Mahal and presents you with a trophy and you get to ride in the ZTR parade. It's my number 1 business goal this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

sweetz
01-20-2011, 03:53 PM
If I don't keep posting I'll never get the coveted "fanatic" title. I hear Sean invites you to his Taj Mahal and presents you with a trophy and you get to ride in the ZTR parade. It's my number 1 business goal this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good luck with that!!!

Landscape Poet
01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I think topsites has gotten to ride in the ZTR parade a few times then.

sweetz
01-20-2011, 06:48 PM
I think topsites has gotten to ride in the ZTR parade a few times then.

Probably QUITE a few times! :dizzy: :laugh: