PDA

View Full Version : Field test anyone?

JimK
09-03-2002, 02:18 PM
Jim at TURF Magazine here. I'm looking for a licensed, insured LCO who would be interested in field testing a Ventrac Compact Utility Tractor with attachments.

If so, let me know and I'll set it up (I have to know where you are, so I can coordinate the details.

Thanks!

JimK
09-03-2002, 03:47 PM
No takers, huh?

They do have super attachments and they are very anxious to have someone put 'em through the paces -- real time, and publish it in TURF.

Oh well, maybe I'll get a bite tonight.

ProMo
09-03-2002, 06:06 PM
what attachments does it have not so sure I would have any use for one?

65hoss
09-03-2002, 06:38 PM
Dang. I wish I had enough tractor work to make it worth their time. Oh well, maybe another time.

Tony Harrell
09-03-2002, 09:09 PM
Funny this came up. I was just wondering if a tractor would be more useful than a skid steer and the skid steer had only one advantage that I could think of, maneuverability(sp?). A small tractor that could still handle decent loads would seem to be great. Got any pics or stats?

Art Stubbs handy 58
09-03-2002, 09:11 PM
I have a huge clean-up job comming up in a few weeks, if you are interested in seeing what i have, contact me. I'll be interested in using the tractor if it has the right attachments......

awm
09-03-2002, 09:21 PM
well that lets me out . stanley co. doesnt require a buisiness license. pesticide license for using them ,yes

roscioli
09-03-2002, 10:12 PM
If I werent going back to school I would have loved to, how long of a field test do you mean?

King City Lawns
09-03-2002, 11:45 PM
what is the catch?????
how long are we talking?
I would be interested depending on what attachments and length of test period.

thanks shawn

Randy Scott
09-03-2002, 11:56 PM
I would be interested regardless of what attachments it has. I can fax you my license, proof of insurance and anything else you need to get the ball rolling. I've got a new JD 250 skidsteer and would like to get a compact tractor, but I want to know if it's worth having both. I already have the power rake for the skidsteer and can visualize certain reasons a compact would be better for finish grading. I've got a digital camera and could work some photo segments as I work a project. Let me know! If you want to e-mail me with a phone number I can call you tomorrow Jim.

Lanelle
09-04-2002, 01:34 AM
I have copied this thread to the landscape forum to give everyone a chance to respond. Seems like maybe more here will have use for such a machine.

TurfGuyTX
09-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Probably more in this forum could find a use. Good job Lanelle.