-E-Myth
-7 habits of highly effective people
-guerrilla marketing
-Integrity Service
-Selling the Invisible

Any books I missed that you guys liked?

JSMLAWNCARE
01-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I am starting E-Myth tomorrow. Everyone says it is a good. We'll see.

Paver Protector
01-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Crush it, a good book on viral and social media.

anything by jeffrey gitomer, expecially his weekly ezine, sign up at his website for it.

matt spinniken
01-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Paver, I was looking into "Crush It", I'm doing nothing right now with social media. It looks like you are getting into it some, do you think it has helped you?

snomaha
01-25-2011, 10:26 AM
"Good to Great" by Jim Collins

"Mastering the Rockefeller Habits" by Verne Harnish

1984buzzard
01-25-2011, 06:57 PM
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. not exactly a business book, but it would have helped if i would have read it years ago.

matt spinniken
01-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I second Total Money Makeover! Dave has a solid philosophy on money.

STL Cuts
01-26-2011, 01:40 AM
I wish I could fit in some of these books, but I've got enough reading to do as is this semester, maybe in the summer...

I am starting E-Myth tomorrow. Everyone says it is a good. We'll see.

I've heard tons of people talk about E-Myth as well.

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. not exactly a business book, but it would have helped if i would have read it years ago.

I read this book a year or two ago. Ramsey's principles are very basic, but effective principles. I honestly think, if everyone in this country was forced to read this book, we would have much less debt than our current situation...

One thing I took away from a lecture today was how horrible the savings rate is of Americans, it ranged from negative to at best 3% as a whole. If you can save 10% of your income, you will be more financially stable than 98% of the country...

Working Man
01-28-2011, 08:58 AM
I always wanted to read dave Ramsey, I'll have to check it out. 7 Habits is a must read. Also for anyone that's interested in real estate. Anything by Gary Keller - Keller Williams. He's got some great business principles that work in any business. Anyone who like biography's read the biography on Richard Branson. He's my hero, that guy's life is amazing.

Outdoors_Unlimited
01-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Dave Ramsey will get ya out of debt, if ya follow his idea. Didn't help me much, as I already lead the minimum debt lifestyle.
Posted via Mobile Device

1984buzzard
02-03-2011, 06:43 PM
If you don't have time to read dave ramsey, check out his website and download podcasts of his show or find a station that carries it, i listened to him for a year and heard about every thing that i read in his book