PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale/Retail Tree Business for Sale along with Equipment

Stan Hays
01-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Established Tree Farm Business for sale. We are selling the business which includes a 3 year lease of 15 acres of trees (will have option to extend lease). There are approx 2500 trees from whips to 5 inch in caliper but the majority of the trees are 2-3 inches. Farm is off major state hwy and on good roads.

Included in the price is a 2001 New Holland CS 180 Loader with a Caretree spade (24-36in dig, pinchers to pick up trees and several augers. The lease of the land also comes with part of a barn to house equipment. Comes with a professional website for the farm and misc items (deer guards, posts, etc). The tree farm has its own well so now watering costs.

Tree farm has landscape company and others in the business who buy direct from the farm.

If you sold every tree for an average price of $40 that is $100,000 in trees. Retail value of these trees is well over $300,000 for average price. If you add the cost to plant the trees that is over another $100,000.

This is a great opportunity for a lawn and landscape business to expand to have there own tree farm or a person who always wanted to own their own business. Owner willing to finance with competitive interest rate and with a down payment. With over 30 years in the business the owner is looking to slow down.

Please pm me or call me at 816-876-9019 for more information. My client is also selling 2001 Isuzu FRR that is also listed here.

Thanks Stan