PDA

View Full Version : 98 Jeep Wrangler

Lovingreen
01-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey guys...I've got a jeep for sale too. I traded an extra peice of equipment for it last summer, I am going to need a extended or crew cab by the summer so I am selling all three of my vehicles to turn three into one.

This Jeep has a 3" Lift and great 33" tires. 2.5l 4 cyl with 5 speed manual transmission with 147,000 miles (it looks like the engine has been rebuilt at one time??. 4x4 works great. The 4cyl has lots of low end torque...it can climb just about anything, but is not an interstate runner. It will keep up with traffic, but it has to work hard to do so. It was built for the trail and the backroads on a sunny summer day!

New Soft Top ($500), Master and Slave cylinder ($300), Plugs, wires, distributor, and muffler. I traded a peice of equipment for this jeep earlier this year and have it running pretty good. It has been fun behind my house in the woods, but I need a new work truck worse than a jeep right now. It makes a great trail jeep because its not too pretty. Scratches, and dents galore and the interior needs work too. No one wants to take a pretty jeep on the trail. I have plans to slowly fix it up if it doesn't sell to make it even more capable on the trail.

You will need a catalytic converter if you have to run it through emmissions in your county(we dont have emmisions standards in cheatham county) and it doesnt have a stereo.

There are alot of jeeps out there. If what you want is a pretty boy jeep...keep looking. If you are looking for something a little less expensive but alot more fun....email me or leave me a message at 615-828-9421. I am firm on the price and am only trading for cash. Clear Title in hand.

Theres been lot of interest off craigslist for this one, so act quickly if its what your looking for.

Lefet
01-22-2011, 09:46 AM
So what exactly IS the price?

Lovingreen
01-22-2011, 10:34 AM
sorry...copy and pasted off my craigslist ad and the price is in the title...$4500

indyturf
01-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Nice Jeep!!

Lovingreen
01-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Bump...lots of interest...no ones taken it home yet...

scagfreek
01-24-2011, 07:26 PM
nice just no way to get her home because you said she would not keep on interstates

Lovingreen
01-24-2011, 08:53 PM
The only time it really gives you trouble is climbing a hill at interstate speeds. It will require a downshift usually depending on the hill. If it was me I would trailer it on a trip over a couple hundren miles..just because I don't like to push any 13 year old engine that hard that long.

Lovingreen
01-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Jeep has come in handy with all this snow, but its still available. Bump

Lovingreen
01-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Bump...Just ordered a couple things for it. New passenger mirror to replace one that was broken and a lense cover for the front that was broken. I also ordered a new oil pressure sending unit as the old one was fluxuating a bit. If you buy it before I get them, I'll forward them to you. I also have a Haynes Manual and a dealer service manual that comes with the jeep. Great Jeep...be ready for the warm weather!