PDA

View Full Version : Customer profiles?

POWER STROKE
01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
I was just wondering how every one (solos to Big operations) do their customer profiles/ Customer information.
1) How do you do them Spread sheet? Specific Program
2) what info do you have in them?

Thanks in advance for any help or input.

a clear difference lawn
01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
I do the books for our lawn service and I set up our bills using powerpoint as it allows you to easily add graphics and then set up one bill and then use the save as feature to save the bills under the customers last names. This way you have consistency and each month you just update the month and then you can easily save you work. For the customer log I used the excel program. This way you can use the column feature to save last name, first name, phone, amount, email, address, notes, , etc. This way you can update the information easily by inserting or deleting columns. This information can be then cut and pasted into a register log that you can use to track your monthly payments received. I can send you an email of examples of all of the above items if you send a personal message to our inbox. This way you can add your logo or pertinent information but save the items to your own desktop. Let me know if you have any other questions. kristi

Sutherland
01-23-2011, 08:31 PM
They are part of my excell database. All contact information of course, as well as categories of labor that have been performed are in the profiles. The database allows for some targeted queries.

Lefet
01-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Part of the lawncare software.

BINKY1902
01-23-2011, 08:54 PM
I use Access for customer info, it's a pretty good system. I use Excell to do my income statements, balance sheets, owner's equity statements, etc.

POWER STROKE
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks every one for your help

chipk1
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
I use MowTrac Lawn Care Billling Software. It keeps all that information for me and I can get to it from any PC and also my IPhone when I am on the road if I need it. Comes in handy!

Skyking
01-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I us gopher, works real good

tstutz
01-24-2011, 12:31 AM
quickbooks

POWER STROKE
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks every one for your help

POWER STROKE
01-24-2011, 11:43 AM
a clear difference lawn's

Thanks for the e-mail just what I was looking for.

stuntmanlogan
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I use MowTrac Lawn Care Billling Software. It keeps all that information for me and I can get to it from any PC and also my IPhone when I am on the road if I need it. Comes in handy!

Im going to assume that you can use this program on a Mac if it works for an IPhone? Im having trouble finding programs that work on Mac's. Thanks.