PDA

View Full Version : LED Lamp Samples - Great Opportunity!

Illumicare
01-24-2011, 01:45 PM
In response to numerous requests for samples from lighting designers and contractors across the continent, we have put together a very attractive package for you.

Simply visit http://store.illumicaregroup.com/LED-Lamp-Sample-Kit_p_51.html and you will be able to obtain 1 each of our 2700K, 3000K and 4000K LED MR16 lamps along with 2 of our new miniature base LED Lamps. (Simply choose which lamp bases you are most interested in)

You will get all 5 sample lamps for the low cost of $75.00 (+ shipping)

Have a great day.

JimLewis
02-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks! I was just going to go onto lawnsite and PM you about how I could get some samples! This is perfect.

So now I'm in the middle of placing an order for this sample kit. Forgive me, I'm not familiar with shipping internationally. But what does "with brokerage" and "without brokerage" mean? I don't know which shipping option to choose because I don't understand how those options would affect my shipping.

pamelak
02-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi Jim,

I think we met at the IA show in Phoenix, AZ in December.

Brokerage is a fee that customs collects to process the paperwork and taxes for international shipments with values of over $200.00.

Our sample kit is under $200.00 so there would be no brokerage applied.

We’ve structure our shipping costs to include - or not include - brokerage depending on the value of your goods. This way, you still get to take advantage of our discounted rates and don’t need to worry about paying the brokerage fee in cash when your shipment finally arrives at your door.

If you have any other questions about shipping, feel free to email me at pamelak @ illumciaregroup.com. (mailto:pamelak@illumicaregroup.com)

Thanks,

Pamela Kennedy
Sales & Marketing
Illumicare Group Limited
www.illumicaregroup.com (http://www.illumicaregroup.com)

NightScenes
02-15-2011, 02:40 PM
What if a person wanted to customize their sample kit? Any other options?

pamelak
02-16-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi Paul,

At this time, only the miniature lamps in the sample kit are customizable. We've tried to create a package that offers our most popular color temperatures in three different beam spreads, so you get a good sample of the lumen output and color matching.

Are you interested in a particular lamp?

Pamela

NightScenes
02-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Hello Pamela,

I just know that I will have no use in a 3000K lamp when there's a 2700K. I'll either go with a warm 2700K or 4000K if I want a moon light effect.

pamelak
02-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Hi Paul,

Send me an email with your preferred list and I'll see if we can accommodate it.

Thanks,