PDA

View Full Version : WTB: truck with landscape bed and dovetail/ramp

bigjeeping
01-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Looking for a used truck with a landscape bed and dovetail/ramp for loading mowers, or just the bed itself. Let me know if you have one, or have any leads. Thank you!

gasracer
01-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Check Craigslist.
If you just want a chassis and want to contact someone like Wil-Ro for a bed there are a lot of truck sales around for them.

bigjeeping
01-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Check Craigslist.
If you just want a chassis and want to contact someone like Wil-Ro for a bed there are a lot of truck sales around for them.

Wil-Ro looks like a nice firm. However, I contacted them through their website a few days ago requesting prices on a couple of their landscape beds. I recieved a response saying they don't hand out prices without full contact information provided to them first.

Is it just me, or is that strange??? Sure, they want your info so they can pursue a sale, but if I had a product to sell I would be handing out info on it to whoever asked. Anyway, I provided my contact information and they have yet to e-mail me back. I really don't like dealing with people who keep things behind closed doors... so we'll have to wait and see if things with Wil-Ro work out.