PDA

View Full Version : Anyone any good at designing logos?

srl28
01-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Trying to rework our logo. Had a local designer do it. Like his results but want to see what else is out there. Is there anyone on here that does it as a hobby or has a knack for it and would like to sketch somethin up for me? Or if anyone knows a graphic design student who wants to work on something for free to get some experience even. Looking for ideas and options at this point.

nylandscapepro
02-06-2011, 05:16 PM
My wife is a graphic designer you can contact her at cryfun@twcny.rr.com. Please explain exactly what you are looking for and provide your current logo, and she can give you a quote

Puddle of Oil
02-06-2011, 06:46 PM
try these guys http://www.designoutpost.com/

its a forum site where a bunch of people compete for your business. you set the price but the minimum is 125.00 i believe.

srl28
02-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys, I'll look into designoutpost.

nylandscapepro, I'm shooting your wife an email now, let her know. Look forward to hearing from her.

Lefet
02-06-2011, 09:02 PM
You may also want to look at www.plan-itgraphics.com

srl28
02-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Already did, a while ago. Bob designed the logo we have now. Just feel like we need to revamp and update it. Getting into branding a bit more, some advertising. Out with the old and in with the new to go with all the advertising work and new image as we work on revamping our company inside and out.

Lefet
02-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Already did, a while ago. Bob designed the logo we have now. Just feel like we need to revamp and update it. Getting into branding a bit more, some advertising. Out with the old and in with the new to go with all the advertising work and new image as we work on revamping our company inside and out.

Good idea. Let us know what you end up with. Bob is a great guy and does nice work but some of the stuff can be taken to the next level.

matt spinniken
02-07-2011, 11:43 AM
If I could do it over I would use www.99designs.com. I think you pay around $300 and then you get a bunch of designers competing. You look at all of the designs and pick the one you like.