PDA

View Full Version : carbon copy business forms

Larson Lawn Care
01-28-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm having trouble finding somewhere to print 2pt carbon copy sign up forms. I've always just sent out one page without leaving my customers with a copy. I guess I didn't even think about it, but I will be leaving them with a copy this year. However, the pricing I was quoted was about 59 cents for the front page because I have each service color-coded to make the form easier to navigate. Then the carbon copy which will be one color will have it's price as well. I will have about 200 copies of my annual sign up forms printed, and about 200 fall/winter service sign up forms printed, then 50 annual pre-payment offer forms in one color and 50 annual pre-payment contracts in one color as well. I will also need 2 pocked folders with slits for business card in front or have labels with my logo printed to put on front of folder, to give to each of my customers and any new ones so they can retain any documents that I give them. I am having trouble finding somewhere that is in my budget for these products, I've been online all morning (vistaprint...nope, officedepot...prob not, and various other companies not gonna do it for me). Any one have any suggestions?

igotdiesel2
01-28-2011, 02:09 PM
I know this is a little out of the way but there is a Mom & Pop run printing shop about 3 miles from me called HOBBY COPY. I don't know if they have a we site or not but there are VERY reasonable in all the stuff I have had done for me. 2 copy forms, business cards and door hangers. All top quality stuff. Look on switchboard.com to find their number and give them a call. I hope it works out for you. I really like these people and the way they do business. -Jason

GreenI.A.
01-28-2011, 04:51 PM
i haven't had much success with having 2 copy forms custom made. There are plenty of sites that sell a standard lawn 2 copy form that you can have them add your name, logo, phone number etc on to. For the folders I go with gotprint.net, i use them for most my marketting. They have good work and great turn around times.

walker-talker
01-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Office depot charges .25 each for their 2-part carbonless copies. You have to bring in what you want copied. There is a guy on ebay that does it much cheaper....around .15 cents each, but a lot of them didn't have much glue on them. Signup for newsletters from Office Depot and you can get some deals. A couple weeks ago I got a coupon for 40% off. In addition to that, I got 50% back in rewards bonus.

bohiaa
01-28-2011, 05:10 PM
I run a 2 part Carbon Less paper, you seperate them, run them through the printer.
Put them back togather, then glue.

Glue them like a tablet.

the paper is 15.00 per 250.

Places like office max are VERY high on this type of paper.

GreenI.A.
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I run a 2 part Carbon Less paper, you seperate them, run them through the printer.
Put them back togather, then glue.

Glue them like a tablet.

the paper is 15.00 per 250.

Places like office max are VERY high on this type of paper.

Where are you getting your's from?

if i understand you correctly you run page one thru the printer then page two. When stacked together anything writen on page one will copy onto page 2

Larson Lawn Care
01-28-2011, 06:58 PM
I forgot all about gotprint.com, I'll check them out. I'm also looking to buy plain black folders with a business card holder on the front. The only one I have found was $190 for 80. I considered getting the ones with business card holders on the inside pocket, then purchasing labels with my logo but the cost would be about the same as a nice folder with slot in front. Making anything myself is out of the question, I want close to perfect craftsmanship... doing it myself would be like having a child do it. Office Depot charges .59 each for front page with color, then I guess .29 for the carbon copy and that cost will be way too high for me. I will also look into Hobby Copy. thanks

GreenI.A.
01-28-2011, 10:24 PM
I forgot all about gotprint.com, I'll check them out. I'm also looking to buy plain black folders with a business card holder on the front. The only one I have found was $190 for 80. I considered getting the ones with business card holders on the inside pocket, then purchasing labels with my logo but the cost would be about the same as a nice folder with slot in front. Making anything myself is out of the question, I want close to perfect craftsmanship... doing it myself would be like having a child do it. Office Depot charges .59 each for front page with color, then I guess .29 for the carbon copy and that cost will be way too high for me. I will also look into Hobby Copy. thanks

gotprint is great, they do some great custom pricing when you are buying multiple items. I ordered post cards, flyers, door hangers, business cards, brochures, stickers, letterhead, and folders from them. I ordered enough were we are just getting a small pallet sent to us rather than shipping ups. I luck out that my family's business is about 45 minutes from there location, so got print is going to hand deliver everything to there and then they'll put it on the next truck coming to the boston wherehouse

shade tree landscaping
01-31-2011, 01:36 PM
just google custom carbonless forms, returns alot of results, just price shop it. You need to have a file of what you what printed.

Lefet
01-31-2011, 01:40 PM
You may want to check this out:

http://www.deluxe.com/shopdeluxe/catalog/Tier0SuperCategory.jsp?parentCatId=MAJ-OFSUPP&id=MAJ-OFSUPP&PROMOCODE=CC035&locid=DLX:popup_bus-prod-2_ShpDlx_chksBusProds