View Full Version : What is this?

01-28-2011, 06:25 PM
coming home from work and saw this so called bumper on the dodge parked close to me? wondering what it was?

01-28-2011, 07:00 PM
I think it is some kind of body armor bumpers I saw in a magazine. I guess they are trying to make it look like a tank it's pretty ugly.

01-28-2011, 07:00 PM
maybe a winch gets bolted on their.or for towing it with a rv ? if i had that i would put two sharp spikes on the front so when i hit a deer he stays there and i can bring home the venision! lol

01-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Fab four bumper i think they run around a grand saw it in a magazine somewhere

01-28-2011, 07:18 PM
It looks like the truck is cut in half right below the headlights and grille, and totally goofy looking from there down.

Hoy landscaping
01-28-2011, 07:34 PM
its a cow smoosher

01-28-2011, 07:46 PM
It was in canburry, PA north of pittsburg in the parking lot of Max & Ermas...i think he didnt have to much luck with the deer or cows

01-28-2011, 07:57 PM
What is it? <<<-- It's bad ass, right there, I tell you what!

01-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Looks pretty dang cool to me.

knox gsl
01-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Mad Max!!!

01-29-2011, 12:06 AM
I like aftermarket bumpers and all....but.....that one is a little "train-ish".


01-29-2011, 12:38 AM
I like aftermarket bumpers and all....but.....that one is a little "train-ish".

To me it looks like there should be a "USS something or other" printed on the fender.

I've seen a plow company running around with rear bumpers like that. They look homemade, must have a problem of people backing into things so hang a destroyer bumper on it = Problem solved :hammerhead:

01-29-2011, 02:52 PM
It'd look better if it was more rounded and if it had an integrated grill guard.

01-29-2011, 10:35 PM
I like the bumpers like this, this one isn't as bad as the ones with built in brush guards 2 feet in front of the truck. Still cant put a plow in it, so its useless to me!

01-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Gay... really gay.

01-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Off-roading bumper. Usually has winch in between the two gussets which are for shackles. Can also come with various types of brush guards.