PDA

View Full Version : WTB, 50-52 inch zero turn, toro, exmark must have catcher.

Jason Rose
01-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Within 4 to 5 hour max drive of Hutchinson, KS.

Needs to be under 1000 hours or not much more than... and in the $4000 price range and in good condition. Must have a factory rear bag, blower type grass catcher. No aftermarket or side catchers like accelerator. It's not at all cost effictive to buy one without and catcher and try to buy one new to add on, they simply cost too much from the dealer. Needs to be a 50 to 52 inch deck, nothing larger please. I already have a 61" and am looking for the smaller size.

I had a 50" exmark bought, I thought, but the seller sold it to someone else before I could pick it up. I have the cash in hand right now and want to make a purchace before the mowing season goes into full swing. I'm just having a hard time finding decent used machines with a catcher like the one I had found and would be grateful for a good lead even.

Shoot me a PM if you have what I'm looking for or know someone that does and is looking to trade theirs of sell. Thanks!

Jason Rose
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Should add that I prefer something not more than 3 to 4 years old. Toro needs to be the turbo force deck, Exmark the Triton or ultracut. No trivantage. I've been down that road, they don't cut well here at all.

Other brands I would consider, hustler, dixie chopper, gravely, grasshopper.

Jason Rose
01-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Saturday evening bump.

Iv'e searched through craigslist within about a 4 hour drive from my location and really didn't find anything. Ones that are nice and the price I'm looking for but that have no catcher. I know it's still early for guys to be trying to sell their machines... I may have more luck closer to the end of march and april...