PDA

View Full Version : WTB - used Ride On Spreader/Sprayer

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Looking for used ride on.
Will look at Permagreen, Ground Logic, Cub Cadet XP Spread/Spray or others.
Feel free to advise whatcha got.
I am from SE MN. Willing to drive a few hours to pick up or meet.

There have been a few units out there, but they sold before I could get up to look at them. Thus putting out another want ad:)

jackedf150
01-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Im probly to far but I will have a Permagreen magnum with carrying rack for sale here as soon as I have time to get it all cleaned up. Will probably ask $3500 for unit and rack.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-30-2011, 12:38 AM
I won't rule it out jacked. Post a couple pics here so I can take a look at:)

LawnGuy73
01-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Still have mine for sale $2500/offer.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-31-2011, 12:41 AM
Still have mine for sale $2500/offer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fully aware my friend. I am just kicking back and forth that drop in vs a dedicated spray system. Perhaps I might make a trip to see it after this most recent winter storm moves thru (if you haven't sold it by then)

DA

LawnGuy73
01-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Let me know, open to cash offers.
Posted via Mobile Device

F&W
02-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Not sure if you would be interested but we have a Z-Max that we are thinking about selling to upgrade. we are looking to take offers I will have to get all the info if your interested. I think it is an 03 but we tore it down to the frame and repainted and powder coated everything 2 years ago looks good & sprays good but is an old machine.

ParkerLawn
02-02-2011, 12:52 AM
I have 2 Permagreen Magnums I am selling and they come with the Permagreen carry racks. One unit has 173hrs and the other unit shows 533 but only has 180hrs on it as I bought it from Permagreen as a refurbed unit with everything repplaced as new and documentation showing this. I am putting for sale tomorrow on other forums and will be asking $3500 for each unit with the racks for them. Perfect operating condition and have spare parts for each unit that I will give with them as well.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Not sure if you would be interested but we have a Z-Max that we are thinking about selling to upgrade. we are looking to take offers I will have to get all the info if your interested. I think it is an 03 but we tore it down to the frame and repainted and powder coated everything 2 years ago looks good & sprays good but is an old machine.

Z-Max is too big of machine for my small operation.

F&W
02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Z-Max is too big of machine for my small operation.

No problem DA, I thought for a low price it might be a good machine to get started with. I have used it on as small as 3000sqft (with no fences) of course I'm Lazy:laugh:

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-02-2011, 04:36 PM
No problem DA, I thought for a low price it might be a good machine to get started with. I have used it on as small as 3000sqft (with no fences) of course I'm Lazy:laugh:

Feel free to PM me with your pricing on this. I'll consider upon that.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Bump for more deals:)

F&W
02-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Bump for more deals:)

please see this thread for pics and info

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=339317

Sorry I just dont want to clutter 2 threads with duplicate info if you have other questions let me know. Thanks

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
F&W - thanks for the info. Looks like your machine may need some work (wiring, etc). I am looking more for a machine that is field ready - 'might' work ok is not good enough for me.

F&W
02-04-2011, 12:42 PM
F&W - thanks for the info. Looks like your machine may need some work (wiring, etc). I am looking more for a machine that is field ready - 'might' work ok is not good enough for me.

no problem. good luck with your hunt!

F&W
02-04-2011, 12:48 PM
p.s. just so you know we used it almost every day last year right up to the end of the season. the reason for the "might" was he wants a machine to get a couple years out of it and even though I feel it would give someone a couple good years it is an older machine and I cant give a guarantee as if it were new or even a couple years old machine.

Anyway again good luck

indyturf
02-04-2011, 01:23 PM
That is a very clean looking older Z

Grassmaster42
12-05-2014, 01:26 PM
I have a perma green that will be for sale as we are upgrading to a newer one. Unit works good and we are located in Sioux Falls SD so might be close enough for you to take a look.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
12-05-2014, 02:18 PM
I have a perma green that will be for sale as we are upgrading to a newer one. Unit works good and we are located in Sioux Falls SD so might be close enough for you to take a look.

Nice, you pulled up my old thread....

Good timing though, as I have sold my PG I picked up in 2011. If you have a Triumph I would take a look at it. Not looking to pick up a high hour PG Mag though, just sold one like that.

Jimslawncareservice
12-05-2014, 04:35 PM

How much? Details?
Posted via Mobile Device

Grassmaster42
12-05-2014, 07:02 PM
It is a Perma Green Magnum has around 1300 hrs on it now, we were considering keeping it as a backup but have decided it can go and make room for the new one. I guess a guy could have it and the carrying rack for $3,000.00

Jimslawncareservice
12-05-2014, 07:16 PM
It is a Perma Green Magnum has around 1300 hrs on it now, we were considering keeping it as a backup but have decided it can go and make room for the new one. I guess a guy could have it and the carrying rack for $3,000.00

Very interested. Have pics? And more info.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
12-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Very interested. Have pics? And more info.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh and my email is the same as screen name @hot mail.com
Posted via Mobile Device

ParkerLawn
12-06-2014, 07:18 PM
I have a 2012 LT Rich Z Spray Intermediate with only 240 hours on it and it is just like new. It also has the upgraded 7 gallon auxiliary tank on it and a 75' hose reel. Ive used about every machine out there over my 15 years and nothing even comes close to the Z Spray. Permagreens are like toys compared to the Z Sprays. Whatever you do I wouldn't buy anything but a Z Spray if you wan to make some good money. Very efficient and zero maintenance very dependable and reliable and will hold ALOT of product. I am selling mine for $7500 and it is over $10k setup like mine and its still just like brand new. I can ship it to your door for free of charge. I am only selling because I am getting out of the business as I took on a partnership to be an OPE dealer. I carry Exmark, Toro, Husqvarna, Woods and Dixie Chopper and also sell Mahindra tractors. I have a huge inventory of new and used equipment so I can get you just about anything your looking for. The Z Spray is my personal machine I am selling.

Visions
12-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Parkerlawn

Please pm me photos of unit along with your contact info. I am not able to pm. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device