PDA

View Full Version : Service Agreement/Contract

POWER STROKE
01-30-2011, 06:34 PM
I am in the process of writing up my Residential service agreement/contract. I was thinking of maybe making it a auto-renew service agreement/contract, that way I don't have to send the customer a new agreement every year and if the customer wants to cancel they just send a "notice to quit" letter. what does every one thing of this and how does every one else have theirs. For any one that has "auto-renew agreements" how do you word it.
Thanks in advance for any input or help

fireman gus
01-30-2011, 08:37 PM
We have offered this for several years. We include a "written cancel" clause in the form. If the client wants to cancel we ask that they give us a 30 day written notice. We have not had a problem so far. With the increasing cost of overhead this helps keep postal cost, printer ink cost and paper material cost down. I will try and figure out how to send you a copy by PM.

POWER STROKE
01-31-2011, 12:00 AM
We have offered this for several years. We include a "written cancel" clause in the form. If the client wants to cancel we ask that they give us a 30 day written notice. We have not had a problem so far. With the increasing cost of overhead this helps keep postal cost, printer ink cost and paper material cost down. I will try and figure out how to send you a copy by PM.

Gus, It would probably be easier to email it to me glcsb@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it very much and thank you for the help.