PDA

View Full Version : Have you encounter these people ?

Landrus2
02-02-2011, 01:00 PM
This guy owe me $2700 dollars for maintenance took him to small claims court
He is counter suing me for damages to his plants what will they think of next
Will be posting the out come soon:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

PLS-Tx
02-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Man, that's nuts!!:dizzy:

Patriot Services
02-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Typical, just don't confuse the issue. Two seperate cases in reality. If you can prove you made a "reasonable" attempt to complete the contracted for work, then you will prevail. His burden of proof is greater especially trying to prove you caused the damage. My defense would be if he had paid me I wouldn't have had to suspend his service. That's why his plants are damaged your honor.
Posted via Mobile Device

CJCuttingEdge
02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Last year i was owed over $700 from one customer for lawn cutting...tried taking the guy who signed the contract at first but kept getting returned to me as no such person WTF....so what i did was called the assesors office and got the name of the person who "owned" the property turns out to be his "ex" wife which he lived with...when she showed up to court she said he passed away and she didnt owe me anything because he signed the contract...The judge seen it my way and I was awarded the full amount + . Turns out in the spring I drove past that property only to see the guy who "passed away" standing in the driveway...can we say SCUMBAG!