PDA

View Full Version : help medesignsome bus cards featuring this logo

grass disaster
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
i'm thinking making a basic card. i want to use my logo. keep it basic with my name logo and maybe list of services on the back or small print on the front.

i'm going to stick with a black card with white and green text.

what do you think? where do i start? i dont have much for designing software.

grass disaster
02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
anyone want to make a couple bucks to whip up a business card for me?

i have a old ptint shop disc around here somewhere. really not looking forward to figuring that out.

i looked at vistaprint and didnt see anything that would work

grass disaster
02-03-2011, 10:29 PM
what do you think if i just added my logo to this card?

Woody82986
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't think you would be happy with just pasting your logo onto that card. The guy is just wearing a t shirt and jeans and I don't really think anything about that card signifies "professional". That's just me. A lot of printing companies online have design techs who you can contact to help you design a card for you. I like gotprint.com and 123print.com. I have used both and they work pretty well.

grass disaster
02-04-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't think you would be happy with just pasting your logo onto that card. The guy is just wearing a t shirt and jeans and I don't really think anything about that card signifies "professional". That's just me. A lot of printing companies online have design techs who you can contact to help you design a card for you. I like gotprint.com and 123print.com. I have used both and they work pretty well.

yeah thanks ill check it out